MSE- Footy tipping comp 2006 - Join the Silvertails team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I can gather, by following the link, or going through the MSE website you join the tipping comp, howerever to join as part of the Silvertails team, you need to either send an invite to yourself or get an invite from someone else.

Once you have completed this process you are added to the Silvertails team. There is no actual display of who is in the team but MSE will tally and average the scores from all team members and update the ladder accordingly.

If you get into the team you can see who is in. I thought I had joined when I hadn't but it took the genius of Byso to set me straight!! :lol:

haha.............Come on lads get on the Silvertails team :)

Current members are

Downie

byso

Canteen Worker

Spuds Bodyguard

Nutzaboutmanly

Stevie

its not the most simple system i have seen. it didnt work right away for me and i couldnt be bothered trying any further

i tried doing what was there and it didnt work

i know that my superior tipping skills will be missed

fluffy what address do you want me to send the invite to?

Updated list, good to see Dan made it.

Downie

byso

Danny

Canteen Worker

Spuds Bodyguard

Utility Player

Nutzaboutmanly

Stevie

Downie

byso

Danny

Canteen Worker

Spuds Bodyguard

Fro

Utility Player

Nutzaboutmanly

robbiea

Stevie

byso, got your email invite, still didna let me in - dont know why it wont work but ive done it the same way as the others and as per instruction.

stupid mse

11 people can do it. Shame we need the Flufster

Downie

byso

Danny

Canteen Worker

noddee

Spuds Bodyguard

Fro

Utility Player

Nutzaboutmanly

robbiea

Stevie

i cannot workout what the problem is

i click the link, log in as me then login for silvertails and can see everyone but myself.

just weird

actaully we need my mate Kelly

she came in teh top 50 on mse last year and was in the top 10 until she was away on hols for a week and got all aways.

i cannot workout what the problem is

i click the link, log in as me then login for silvertails and can see everyone but myself.

just weird

actaully we need my mate Kelly

she came in teh top 50 on mse last year and was in the top 10 until she was away on hols for a week and got all aways.

Fluff when you get the confirmation email from mse and follow the link there is a box you need to check that confirms you as a member. I missed it the first time and was not shown on the list until after I checked the box and logged in

hey fluff how can you manage your self proclaimed iron man regime of sleeping on the ground, eating broken glass, halucinating about the locals and so forth, yet you can't get in to a simple tipping comp.

C'mon man I thought you were made of sterner stuff :)

Be all you can be.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8