MWSE forum new level of stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they can beta my salary + bonus and garuntee a yearly review and raise I will sign up, otherwise I am happy where I am.

Though wish they would lose their contempt and improve

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183397.msg263546#msg263546 date=1274878303]
Is Zorba media manager?  

No I think that's just his title.
[/quote] So he's not football manager anymore? 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=183397.msg263560#msg263560 date=1274879148]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183397.msg263546#msg263546 date=1274878303]
Is Zorba media manager? 

No I think that's just his title.
[/quote] So he's not football manager anymore? 
[/quote]

Steve Gigg took that role when he came across.

So does this go against Lowe on the Lowe vs detractors score board. He's ultimately responsible.

Absolutely. His predecessor actually posted on the forum a number of times . . . this is an extremely retrograde step.

can imagine how the discusions will be like now,  what are they gonna talk about ? everyone has their own opinions & sees things a lot differently to the person next to him,

Man - o - Man - I would LOOOVE to say so much right now...with saved / written support of my tid-bits, but no, it would achieve nothing...I even had the post I was gonna post saved as a draft ! LoL.

Dan link said:
Forum Wars: The story continues

and so will the

Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

maybe it should be "Forum Wars: The Conga line strikes back

Dan link said:
maybe it should be \"Forum Wars: The Conga line strikes back
  Not really Forum wars.  We're not firing any shots this time.  This is more like a war of management vs fan?

Their attitude is atrocious.

After the new forum rules were posted, I make mention that there  really is a forum policeman at MWSE now, suggested that perhaps they warn posters before going all out and banning them(as they are paying members after all).
The response from the club was to delete my comment/suggestion and ban me for 3 months. No warning, no nothing.
I did not insult, slander or belittle anyone.

Zorba is on a mission to murder the forum and free speech in the process.
Someone went to a dictionary and cut and pasted the meaning of the word 'forum', they too were banned. They made no comment other than cutting and pasting from a dictionary.

Silvertails will be the ultimate winner out of this and Dan doesn't even have to lift a finger, the sea eagles media mgr is doing all the work.

Someone should also post the meaning of slander and defamation as well it may interest them to note the difference between comments, opinion and slander.

either way, makes me happy. When I switch us to a new forum software that is in development at the moment I will be even happier, it will offer a better and faster solution for all.

Then it is off to a new host.....maybe it may help us attract real advertisers too, who knows.

WAMF link said:
Their attitude is atrocious.

After the new forum rules were posted, I make mention that there  really is a forum policeman at MWSE now, suggested that perhaps they warn posters before going all out and banning them(as they are paying members after all).
The response from the club was to delete my comment/suggestion and ban me for 3 months. No warning, no nothing.
I did not insult, slander or belittle anyone.

Zorba is on a mission to murder the forum and free speech in the process.
Someone went to a dictionary and cut and pasted the meaning of the word 'forum', they too were banned. They made no comment other than cutting and pasting from a dictionary.

Silvertails will be the ultimate winner out of this and Dan doesn't even have to lift a finger, the sea eagles media mgr is doing all the work.
  Is it Zorba's doing?  I haven't been over there.  But it seems there are quie a few new staff and perhaps one of them is on a mission?

I also wonder if the NRL haven't told the clubs to sanitise their forums?  I'd imagine they will go all out to stop Manly fans having a place to agitate and plan the response the Storm will get when they visit Brookie.  (I also bet that will be a Monday game for the same reason). 

I understand their motives and have no real problem with it, but perhaps it could have been thought out a little better

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4