MWSE forum new level of stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
Careful Cambo - all the Graham Lowe lovers will draw a target on your back. 

The lovers, or the posters who are willing to give him a go and judge him on his results ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183397.msg263628#msg263628 date=1274924532]

The lovers, or the posters who are willing to give him a go and judge him on his results ?
[/quote]

Kiwi Eagle link said:

[/quote]

tomato, tomato

LOL WAMF was one of the ones who'd go beserk every time I appeared over there, telling me how negative I was.  It must be strict over there if he got banned.  Can't see much upside in banning someone with his commitment for 3 months. 

I am utterley disgusted at what has happened at MWSE, there seems little point of there being a forum under the current rules.

If the reasons are that the NRL don't want a forum then simply close it down with some bull**** reason why.

The lack of transparency is ridiculous, no one has any idea when George Rose is going to return from injury, it was the Manly Daily that broke the news about Williams being out for the season, as a member I feel that the club should be keeping members better informed in regards to these types of things.

We all know that Des likes to keep things very much inhouse & I respect his right to do so, but seriously what does the opposition care if George Rose is listed to return in Rd 12, 13 14 or whatever.

Like many of said Mayer was far more procative in keeping the fans informed in various ways, this does not appear to be a strong point of Lowes' management style.

This is very sad. I don't see this as a Silvertails v The Club thing because in the end supporting Manly is what the whole deal is about and noone here would want to do anything that hurt the club.

Sadly the totalitarian approach seems to have been taken and when you leave people out of the loop, they ask questions. To ban some for asking questions is really ridiculous, espeically when they are paying for the privilege.

This is hurting the club. I supported making the forum Members only as it got rid of the stirrers. However, to do that and then take this approach says to me that whoever is running the show over there has lost the plot. It is certainly not someone savvy with Gen X or Gen Y, or someone with the nouse to know that people with a stake (members) like to ask questions and get information - and that is not undermining or being subversive but being part of a forum.

Crazy days.

At least Grant Mayer went out of his way to keep things positive, Des may want to keep it in house but to alienate fans who are the ones that bring money into the club is sheer stupidity

Loyalty marketing 101

Keep your members informed in a two way conversation. I am not saying a forum is the right way however the club does not effectively communicate with it’s members (and fans)

No wonder we struggle to get members

who is running the website atm ?

because I was just there and apparently Manly will be wearing a pinkish jersey in rd15 v Rabbits but there is no pic at all

Sea Eagles go pink for Breast Cancer
27/05/2010 2:06:02 PM
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=26118

As the Sea Eagles take to the field in their round 15 clash with the Rabbits, you will notice the boys sporting a jersey with splashes of pink.

No the jerseys did not fall victim to a rogue red sock in the wash, in fact it is all part of the 'Women in League Round’s' initiative to promote breast cancer awareness in the wider community.

In what is becoming an annual event on the NRL calendar, the boys will go pink for a game in aid of this important cause.

For a limited time and whilst stocks last, you too can help raise breast cancer awareness by purchasing a pink jersey from our Sea Eagles Factory Outlet or online at www.seaeagles.com.au/shop and wearing your jersey proud.

Fro link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183397.msg263671#msg263671 date=1274935116]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183397.msg263664#msg263664 date=1274931002]

I still stand by my ethos that if you can afford a membership, post here, go to games and all that - you should be a member - or you are a bum...
[/quote]

you are an idiot
[/quote]

Dude, I've now seen your big round bald melon, so any statement from you has less steam - it's as thought the dude under the mask (Master Blaster) in Indiana Jones is trying to dig at me - LoL.

And secondly, I can afford a membership, so pay for it. I back my team. If you can afford it, and are as opinionated about the team as you are, and my lord you are F**king opinionated, yet don't fork out - you are a bum. Full stop (and that's not just you).

I appreciate there are reasons CAN'T be members. That's fine. If you CAN, yet choose NOT too, and are lingering - then seriously - get lost.

And for people to bring Dan up as a non member as being an argument is a bit crazy. I'd say he spends more time and money on this team than 99.9% of us - plus he raises awareness about the brand.  

No if your not a member, get off your fat arse (and we've seen the photos Fro ;) !) and get yourself one ! ( repeat - ;)  )

The stuff up top is just jokes mate - that's what makes this site cool. Thick skins.

Then I am a bum Ryan, but then again given the amount of mortgage debt etc that I am in, the reality is I can't actually afford it

Whats this website now?

5 or 6 years old? It really has taken some people a loooong time to figure out what OEE / MWSE forum was all about.

Maybe moving out of Hervey Bay will move you up from bum to arsehole?

Ryan link said:
Dude, I've now seen your big round bald melon, so any statement from you has less steam -

So what is the recommended hairstyle or head shape for those hoping to have their opinions taken seriously? 

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183397.msg263713#msg263713 date=1274948238]

Dude, I've now seen your big round bald melon, so any statement from you has less steam -

So what is the recommended hairstyle or head shape for those hoping to have their opinions taken seriously? 
[/quote]

7a992056c7bb.jpg

Dan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183397.msg263683#msg263683 date=1274938509]

[/quote]

tomato, tomato
[/quote]

How so ?

Giving someone a fair crack at their role, rather than sticking the boot in before they have even started, shouldn't be classed as a "lover", it should be classed as giving a person a crack at a job before forming an opinion which is unchangable

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Giving someone a fair crack at their role, rather than sticking the boot in before they have even started,
  I didn't realise Lowe was born just yesterday.  We're starting to see he was born prior to 1960 given this thread, that's for sure. 

I know you are a kiwi mate, but fair-dinkum that's a lot of wool over your eyes

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=183397.msg263675#msg263675 date=1274936566]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183397.msg263671#msg263671 date=1274935116]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183397.msg263664#msg263664 date=1274931002]

I still stand by my ethos that if you can afford a membership, post here, go to games and all that - you should be a member - or you are a bum...
[/quote]

you are an idiot
[/quote]

Dude, I've now seen your big round bald melon, so any statement from you has less steam - it's as thought the dude under the mask (Master Blaster) in Indiana Jones is trying to dig at me - LoL.

And secondly, I can afford a membership, so pay for it. I back my team. If you can afford it, and are as opinionated about the team as you are, and my lord you are F**king opinionated, yet don't fork out - you are a bum. Full stop (and that's not just you).

I appreciate there are reasons CAN'T be members. That's fine. If you CAN, yet choose NOT too, and are lingering - then seriously - get lost.

And for people to bring Dan up as a non member as being an argument is a bit crazy. I'd say he spends more time and money on this team than 99.9% of us - plus he raises awareness about the brand.  

No if your not a member, get off your fat arse (and we've seen the photos Fro ;) !) and get yourself one ! ( repeat - ;)  )

The stuff up top is just jokes mate - that's what makes this site cool. Thick skins.
[/quote]

I'll address your points in order, and I'll type slowly so you can keep up :)

What does the size, shape or amount of hair on my melon have to do with anything?

Master Blaster was in Mad Max 3 I think you'll find.

Opinionated I may be, but I have never judged anyone by the amount of money they put towards the team, and certainly not by their membership status, And anyone who judges others simply by a label such as member is in fact, an idiot.

Dan is obviously one of the most passionate supporters there is, which is evidenced by the amount of work he does on this site to bring Manly fans together, both members and non. so if he is a bum i'm happy to be in the same category.

Manly are not a brand, they are a sports team, or a club, or a hobby, or a passion, or an obsession. abelling them a brand reflects more on you than on them.

i'm getting a bit worried about you and your facebook stalking, I'll either have to add you or report you :)

I am also a bit concerned about your checking out my arse :) and i'm sorry but its not as big as it was.

And finally i don't take much on here seriously, and certainly not the ramblings of smurfs :)

Have a happy day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4