MWSE Forums shut down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Having Elias as CEO to replace Mayer would stuff this club up good and proper.  I think that they would lose a lot of supporters.

A bit like having Blocker as assistant coach.  Useless.  Or Bob Saunders as CEO.  Couldn't imagine des or the players would be too happy either with Elias.

The original back door Benny is just what the NRL needs at the moment.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Well it apears the mse forum will be \"reinstated at some point Wednesday\", with a members only Q & A where Qs can be posted between 9.30 and 11 am and CEO Mayer will respond some time later in the day.

I suppose that's better than him giving us the answers before we go through the charade of asking a Q...

Of course many members will be at work or otherwise unable to Post a Q during that time window, probably including me, but I'll try to think of 1 or Qs anyway.

Something tells me the MWSE forum will be for the eyes of SCREAMING EAGLES MEMBERS ONLY when it comes back online.

It's back up and running again now

WAMF link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=180494.msg225188#msg225188 date=1243334560]
Well it apears the mse forum will be \"reinstated at some point Wednesday\", with a members only Q & A where Qs can be posted between 9.30 and 11 am and CEO Mayer will respond some time later in the day.

I suppose that's better than him giving us the answers before we go through the charade of asking a Q...

Of course many members will be at work or otherwise unable to Post a Q during that time window, probably including me, but I'll try to think of 1 or Qs anyway.

Something tells me the MWSE forum will be for the eyes of SCREAMING EAGLES MEMBERS ONLY when it comes back online.
[/quote]

It's back online now and I don't think it's screaming eagles members only.

The Q&A results will be for screaming eagles members only.

swoop link said:

Swoop, I know what you are trying to say but I just want to clarify that it is still for "Screaming Eagles Members" only to be able to post but anybody can still view it as Grant has pointed out in his " W A R N I N G - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" thread on MSE.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=180494.msg225277#msg225277 date=1243387286]

Swoop, I know what you are trying to say but I just want to clarify that it is still for "Screaming Eagles Members" only to be able to post but anybody can still view it as Grant has pointed out in his " W A R N I N G - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" thread on MSE.
[/quote]

OK, sorry about that chief.

It's okay Swoop. I wasn't meaning to sound as if I was having a go at you or anything because it wasn't intended to sound that way if it did. I just wanted to point out to everybody else that it is still viewable to the public.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8