MWSE Unofficial forum is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
To some MWSE posters I'm the anti-Christ.  But in reality I'm the male equivalent of Mother Theresa.

And to the rest of us, hes just a egotistical wanker ;)

Dan link said:
Thanks mark that is spot on.

We just moved to this server and from what i can see with the increased traffic we will out grow it, with that said migration from this point on won't be too hard.

Hopefully I can find some more sponsorship dollars rather than relying solely on members and go from there

What about Goodscore, the online shop?  The only problem is they sell more than just NRL gear.  AFL/Soccer/RahRah stuff as well.  Do you want hem selling the "other codes" stuff on here?

bob dylan link said:
Maybe  the Sea Eagles Store/Outlet could really benefit from this site. I, like many others I presume, wont be be a regular visitor to the Official Site so merchandise from them will be in decline.
Excellent idea . . . should be easily quantifiable in terms of the benefits to the store, and by the store paying for some advertising (rather than the club simply sponsoring or aiding this site in some more direct way) it could provide the arms length distance the club requires from the risks of fan forums. 

If there was a link for example to purchase stuff through this site I'd use it every time.

I asked about that years ago but may try to approach them again as well as I think it is also the wisest idea for both parties

Dan link said:
Hopefully I can find some more sponsorship dollars rather than relying solely on members and go from there
,..  can we donate already dan???

lol not yet mate. I am working on rewriting a whole bunch of code to get these forums working :)

Dan link said:
I asked about that years ago but may try to approach them again as well as I think it is also the wisest idea for both parties
.. yeah  ask them again i bet they dont knock you back this time around ..

The problem being if they don't have an "affiliate" program setup yet, then it means that they would need to somehow create one. Now that Aaron no longer works there this may be a little difficult

Stephen McLean link said:
Hi Dan, Not sure if I have ever met you but kudos to you for putting this site together some time ago, now that I have found it I'm sure I'll enjoy some banter with my Manly mates. On the issue of paying for things I'm sure this site is not cheap to run and operate so here's my thought! As I only paid my football club membership so I could chat with fellow supporters on the manly site and they have now denied me that privilege I for one will not be renewing and will instead offer to support this site with the same amount every year to help with running costs. They might well regret that stupid decision!

Cheers to all The Real FORTYNIL!
Not that I want to spend money but I'd be happy to pay a membership fee - I paid for the other place.

Cheers - Jerry

I wont be asking for that anytime soon. I think we have found a happy ground, it's just fixing the last few things in the site

Dan link said:
I wont be asking for that anytime soon. I think we have found a happy ground, it's just fixing the last few things in the site

Dan

Dont be too modest, setup a Paypal account and people can donate if they are in a position to do it.

Just think if 100 people donate $10 a year each you will have $1000 to spend on the site.

Dont forget I am married, if I make too much money the wife thinks I am rich and spends it on shoes and pillows

Dan link said:
Dont forget I am married, if I make too much money the wife thinks I am rich and spends it on shoes and pillows

Like most wives, she deserves all the luxuries that come her way.

Bob always has a rational solution - he does annoy me sometimes.

:)
bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183687.msg269012#msg269012 date=1277371101]

Dan

Dont be too modest, setup a Paypal account and people can donate if they are in a position to do it.

Just think if 100 people donate $10 a year each you will have $1000 to spend on the site.
[/quote]

Bob always has a rational suggestion - It does annoy me sometimes!

:)

questionable, whether she deserves them at the moment...questionable

I have to say this is a sight that I never thought I would see....ever. Well done for all the hard work put into this site and finally getting the credit deserved.

Well done Dan. Great work, great site. Just stop people being funny as it is very embarrassing when I laugh in the middle of a quiet room, trying to pretend to be working in a dignified manner.

(Ryan - what is with the cheap shots!!! If you want to get personal or get on with irrelevancies, do it on the general site!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2