My first thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No win was sweeter for me than the 08 grand final. The biggest grand win against the most successful team of this century (cheating aside) and all that after we had come back from extinction only 5 years earlier. That finals series was brilliant, 110 points scored and only 12 conceded IIRC. It may be an eternity before any team has a better finals series.

But the 2011 major semi-final against the Broncos was also special for me as it got us into the grand final and it was our first finals series win against the Broncos. We were close to flawless in the first half. Ballin scored a delicately classy try from dummy half to get us on the board first. Snake then extended our lead when DCE put him through with Daly's trademark short ball.

Sorry i took it. Do you want it back ?

I'll never ever ever EVER forgive Ray effing Price for kicking Graham E in the face in that semi. Not till the day i die. Evil disgusting appalling c_nt. Dont get me started.
Na sell it, should bring over a mil on Ebay so just send me half. I agree about Price, dirty dog.

So many Games ,
But it would have to be the 87 GF for me as it was my first Manly GF that i attended
Also another game i remember is at Penrith park Back in the 70's when they won 70 -7 i still remember the score board it was the old piece of wood on 2 sticks and the guy hanging up the numbers on the nails he was very busy that day

One of my fondest moments was sitting in the Sheridan Stand after Manly had just won the grand final replay against the sharkies and the whole team stopped their celebrations and ran over the Sheridan Stand to thank us supporters. Great feeling and a great day.

So many great memories. I have only been a fan since 1980 and I was 6 years old then so it is just wonderful to read about some of the great moments from the 70's.

In terms of round games beating souths 16-13 in 87 at redfern. What a cracker.

Obviously the GF wins have been very special however what about 2013 in the GF qualifier after we were down 14-0 coming back to flog souths and make the big one. That ranks as the best manly victory in the face of adversity I have ever seen. Every league fan including the nrl wanted souths in the GF and we were busted after those tough semis against the roosters and sharks and suddenly we were down 14-0.

Killer took the boys behind the posts and gave it to them and then gifty grubbered to snake to get us on the board and then we just blitzed them in the second stanza.

I was sitting in the manly members supporters section and every manly fan was hugging. What a win. Brings a tear to my eye.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6