Nate fu Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At one point after a good tackle al the players ran up to Myles to pat him on the head ....... 9 players had their hands on his head at the same time and there was still room enough spare for a few more hands
Have to say mate, you singled out Winterstein as a goodun before the season started. And followed that up by pointing out the job him and Sirro were doing on the edges. Well spotted @Woodsie.

To be fair, Maria did milk it for all it was worth. Started with grabbing Winterstein's leg and holding on before graduating to over-hooks on Brown and pulling him down a couple of times thus creating the tangle... which Maria then went on to immerse himself in deeper. Brown's effort to get out was genuine and fair, and the ref was a fool to be sucked in by that garbage.

Which seemed to piss our guys off, they then targeted Maria and his aggression getting a penalty and error out of him.

Ned really should post in this thread.

Ok, he's been heaps better the last 3 games. It's great the same guy that played with a pea heart and had Zero impact in the Eels and Rabbits games has come out firing and blasted the opposition these last 3 weeks, and don't forget with Scott out he'll be looking at an origin spot if he keeps it up to be honest.

He's been good the last 3 weeks, and I posted as much after the Cowboys game in one of the threads, good to see him earn his $500K. And nice of you to not @ me SER8, just let me know about it if you want to have a go at me next time, just in case I miss it.

Which seemed to piss our guys off, they then targeted Maria and his aggression getting a penalty and error out of him.
I spoke to josh Perry before the 2014 rooster game at Brookie. He said manly forwards would target JWH and upset him all night. Manly won that game well.

Ok, he's been heaps better the last 3 games. It's great the same guy that played with a pea heart and had Zero impact in the Eels and Rabbits games has come out firing and blasted the opposition these last 3 weeks, and don't forget with Scott out he'll be looking at an origin spot if he keeps it up to be honest.

He's been good the last 3 weeks, and I posted as much after the Cowboys game in one of the threads, good to see him earn his $500K. And nice of you to not @ me SER8, just let me know about it if you want to have a go at me next time, just in case I miss it.
I think he was having a laugh mate.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8