Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chances of getting Myles slim when you look at who he is managed by.

The Orr brothers I hear the relationship between us and them is a little strained.
Business is business. They can't risk losing clients because they won't deal with a prospective employer.
Manly's biggest problem is perception of the club: is it united? Is the winning culture still there? Why so many injuries? Who will be the coach? Etc.

Of all the grubs to sign, he would be the classiest of them and at less risk of repeating.

I guess we have to resort to them or perish. Sad days.

The guy was young and pumped up trying to make a go of it in first grade something he had dreamed of since growing up in the rough parts of Rutherford. It was one on field brain snap that he has made and hasn't done anything like it since. He plays with aggression and it's what we need right now because we are getting hammered by everyone. Since August last year we have won 4/14 games one of which included a lucky escape against Penrith in Rnd. 25 2014 and luckily a brilliant 10min burst from Stewart/DCE magic in Rnd. 2 snuck us over the line against Melbourne. It's not just this year it was also last, we lost our intimidation factor that guys like BK, Kite, King, Choc, Gift etc. gave us for years. Lawrence, Starling, Symonds, Horo, these guys just aren't providing it. Honest footballers but honesty doesn't cut it.

Lawrence hasn't cut it because he hasn't played this year....!

Lawrence is a bench player at best. He rode on the coat tails of a wonderful team in 2013 and performed strongly, but he is no forward leader.

We definitely need two starting props. It's easy to look over our side and see familiar names and think we have good cattle, but if you dig a little deeper, you'll find the players we are pinning our hopes on, all looked good as fringe players and stop gaps, but when they form the nucleus of the team, there's trouble.

A lot of our starting 17 are guys that you'd love to have coming off the bench or covering for a week or two here and there, but when a 30+ year old journeyman who only established himself as a regular first grader two and half years ago is your marquee prop, you've got to tap into the market, and badly!

The way Lussick owned Lawrence in the match at Pirtek earlier in the year, was embarrassing for me as a Manly supporter.

Lawrence is a bench player at best. He rode on the coat tails of a wonderful team in 2013 and performed strongly, but he is no forward leader.

We definitely need two starting props. It's easy to look over our side and see familiar names and think we have good cattle, but if you dig a little deeper, you'll find the players we are pinning our hopes on, all looked good as fringe players and stop gaps, but when they form the nucleus of the team, there's trouble.

A lot of our starting 17 are guys that you'd love to have coming off the bench or covering for a week or two here and there, but when a 30+ year old journeyman who only established himself as a regular first grader two and half years ago is your marquee prop, you've got to tap into the market, and badly!

The way Lussick owned Lawrence in the match at Pirtek earlier in the year, was embarrassing for me as a Manly supporter.
Agreed snake. We need two props to lead the way. They need to eat at least 150m per game and come with some intimidation factor. Throw in a half and 5/8th and we are back in the game.
Question is, is the recruitment team up to it?

Myles was drunk and dropped a deuce on the floor in a hotel corridor a long time ago. It's filthy, but it's hardly crime of the century material.

He'd be a great signing.

Of all the grubs to sign, he would be the classiest of them and at less risk of repeating.

I guess we have to resort to them or perish. Sad days.

At least Myles is funny.

That line he threw at the refs about the Sims boys being scary and there being two of them was a classic. Backed up with "but he's got a hammer" referring to one of them looking like Thor absolutely cracked me up.

Sign him. He can do stand up in the leagues club every Wednesday night.

Did anyone here him after the Parra win? They asked him about Roberts being a speed freak and he replied "i thought you were talking about Birdie" LOL. Something like that anyway.

Yes , short term 2 years option for a 1/3 if both parties are agreeable.

And if Gallen wants out, I'd grab him as well, there's not much else left out there and if we do nothing our pack will be the same in 2016 as 2015 minus Willie.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6