Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We won 2 in August before Penrith beat Broncs Aug. 1st Gold Coast Aug 17th. and since then Melbourne.

Why will he be deregistered? Khunt pleaded guilty and is still running around for the Reds.
His case is not one of "user" but of "supply". I suspect if found guilty, he will be behind bars.

Hunts original charge was supply as well. I do not think Bird would be fighting the case if he didn't think that he would win otherwise he would take the early guilty plea as well and cop the downgrade in the charge we aren't talking Pablo Escobar quantities here.

Lawrence is far from great, he is a solid first grader, decent defender but needs other forwards going forward and compliments them well on the back of that with his leg speed.

The ACC may dispute that.

Im against the straight swap. He will get crushed behind this current forward pack. Wait until we have a few better bookends, healthy squad and let him develop another year on the GC.
His time with us is next year with better foundations

Myles was drunk and dropped a deuce on the floor in a hotel corridor a long time ago. It's filthy, but it's hardly crime of the century material.

He'd be a great signing.
All class but I'd take him

Myles was drunk and dropped a deuce on the floor in a hotel corridor a long time ago. It's filthy, but it's hardly crime of the century material.

He'd be a great signing.[/QUOTE
If we got Myles and Bubbler Boy they'd just need a little toilet training and we'd be OK.

Didn't zorba tell some one that Elgey and widdop were pretty much certain to be with us next year. I'd take them plus myles for sure.

On Small Talk with the kiddies, the Big Marn asked ‘do you know what a wooden spoon is?’
The kid answered ( hope 2v was watching) ‘its something you get on your bottom when you’ve done something bad’ :p
From the mouth of Babes....

On Small Talk with the kiddies, the Big Marn asked ‘do you know what a wooden spoon is?’
The kid answered ( hope 2v was watching) ‘its something you get on your bottom when you’ve done something bad’ :p
From the mouth of Babes....
Love that segment. Gee he does a good job!

I'm not trusting the media until I hear it's official.

After the Cherry backflip shamozzle and the Elgey to Manly mistakes, I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

I'd love for it to happen and am quite happy for Lussick to come home IF that works out also.

We can knock the rough edges off him and improve his game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6