Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SMH
Myles gets closer

The odds of Nate Myles joining Manly appear to be shortening. The Sea Eagles have tabled a three-year deal worth more than $1.5 million for the Titans captain. Parramatta's Darcy Lussick is also likely to return to the northern beaches.

This sounds familiar, it's the same as the Elgey set to sign with Manly article. And guess who his manager is? I'll wait til it's official either way.

Well after we play the Broncos in Round 13, and after the full round is complete I'll expect a members announcement on my email saying we have signed Player X , Y & Z for the 2016-17 season,

Until then I'll not take one story I read / hear with any credence and especially anything that comes from the Lurker, the Mole, Matthew Johns, and any paper journo!!

Until then let's just hope we get some players back and win some more games .

Dragons prioritise Merrin

The mail is getting stronger that the Dragons are doing everything possible to keep Trent Merrin. The NRL has indicated the archaic round-13 rule will be scrapped, but it might not be soon enough for the Panthers. Any concerns Merrin would be phoning it in since signing for Penrith have been put to rest, with the forward's form good enough to earn him a call up to the Australian squad. The fact both he and St George-Illawarra have been on fire will only make it harder to leave.

So how come Merrin isn't headline news like the Media feeding frenzy over Chez' rumored backflip @:mad::banghead::swear:

The mail is getting stronger that the Dragons are doing everything possible to keep Trent Merrin. The NRL has indicated the archaic round-13 rule will be scrapped, but it might not be soon enough for the Panthers. Any concerns Merrin would be phoning it in since signing for Penrith have been put to rest, with the forward's form good enough to earn him a call up to the Australian squad. The fact both he and St George-Illawarra have been on fire will only make it harder to leave.

So how come Merrin isn't headline news like the Media feeding frenzy over Chez' rumored backflip @:mad::banghead::swear:
Would put a spanner in the works for us signing myles as well. The panthers are reportly chasing him and this would give them a lot more cash to do so.

Exactly, Chez is backed by the NRL and they'll use the media anyway they can to manipulate him and put the pressure on. It's disgusting.

Would put a spanner in the works for us signing myles as well. The panthers are reportly chasing him and this would give them a lot more cash to do so.

I'm sure Phi Gould came out in the paper and said Penrith weren't even after Myles.

It showed how the player managers are naming clubs just to drive up a players price.

Good on Gould for doing this.

I'm sure Phi Gould came out in the paper and said Penrith weren't even after Myles.

It showed how the player managers are naming clubs just to drive up a players price.

Good on Gould for doing this.
Yeah a bit of honesty goes along way. Would I be correct in saying Orr is Myles manager?

Would like to think Gould is stating truth don't think he would like to be called out on saying one thing and doing another .
I think Myles would be good signing for us and lussick he does bring size and could mature back at manly .
But ill believe it when i see it as the journalism on reporting about Manly leaves a lot to be desired of late

Journos are simply being run by player managers inciting bull**** rumours and social media. I do not believe the myles rumour its crap there is substance in lussick with Fulton pushing to get him back.
For our game to get fair dinkum then the player transfer signing issue needs to be addressed.
*this was suggested earlier last week, a player interest signing register stopping false player manager claims to media.
* have a window week after gf day for signing one week, our game needs to be more professional playing needing 6 months to sign in advance is a crap.
* ban player rumours in media this fuels bull**** and hysteria, nrl fine outlets for articles as such.
* third party deals either are banished or evenness in process of these deals, while its not the same for everyone then they should not be allowed. The salary cap is suppose to make it equal.
* there should be major cap rewards for loyality.
* transfer fees should apply to clubs who poach a player who has been in a clubs system for over 5 years, there is no reward for producing first grade standard players in your system from juniors to first grade.

Yep same as everyone. Orr is just saying this rubbish in the media to get Gold Coast to make him a bigger offer like they did with Elgey.

The positive to signing Lussick is the aggression he brings. Sure, there are plenty of better props going around, but there aren't many (if any) angrier props, and that is something Manly sorely lack. Lawrence, Starling, Burgess, Tom T, and 35 year old Mason (Mason at 25 was a different prospect), are all pretty timid by front row standards and don't really get under the oppositions collar too much. Mason actually befriends the opposition at times.

Darcy might not eat up the yards and work himself to a stand still like say Aaron Woods, but he is cranky and will go to war in the trenches if he has to. The way he folded Lawrence like it was his laundry in rd.1 really set the tone for the forward battle in that match, and we are all trying to forget how that turned out for Manly. I think he would be a good pick up.

Darcy will continue with his uncontrolled aggression and spend weeks off with suspensions.
He is just an older Hasson and wants to win a fight more than the game :cool:

Darcy would be a good pick up, he is only going to get better and has shown enough at the Squeels to suggest he is up to the task. I think he will continue to improve under our systems and Bozo can see his potential which is enough for me.

Darcy would be a good pick up, he is only going to get better and has shown enough at the Squeels to suggest he is up to the task. I think he will continue to improve under our systems and Bozo can see his potential which is enough for me.

Agreed. I never wanted to see him go in the first place and it'd be nice to have a local junior return to the fold.

Oh ****, here we go again. The media makes up a story & when it turns out to Be false we will have another 1,000 shrill whining posts about how rubbish the club is.
Or if manly win another premiership, and the following season the club puts on a private box for those fans who traveled to the UK for the WCC, maybe we could have shrill whining emails sent to the club to complain about that.

Or if manly win another premiership, and the following season the club puts on a private box for those fans who traveled to the UK for the WCC, maybe we could have shrill whining emails sent to the club to complain about that.
When Manly win another Premiership, not if. :*

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7