Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm with you 100% Kev! Qld will consider Nate this year and if picked, he will deliver again. That's the sort of bloke he is. I've always been happy to have him here. The amount of experience he has to offer our young blokes unmeasurable.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh ohhhhh. That was absolutely hilaroius, ive got tears in my eyes oh my god

That's it mate.

It never ceases to amaze me how people that post on here think they know more than blokes in the actual team. When a player like Jake tells it how it is, people on here still won't listen. They know better. Better than the players themselves, better than selectors, better than anybody else.

Then, as a last resort, they make it personal between posters. It's really amazing how blind to the obvious a persons own opinions of a player can make them.

Facts and stats mean little to nothing. They are right, everybody else is wrong. Mindboggling!

Myles is doing his job. No team has 17 superstars. But what they do need and what Nelson expected (On Elizabeth's behalf) ...is that every man do his duty.

I have heard criticism of our 2nd row, yet here we are, 33% of our forward pack, and they are doing their job. Even if some don't seem to know what that is. And yes it would be nice to have Cordner and Jackson, throw in Fifita and Thurston, we could probably make room for Tedesco and Camslime.

But we don't have them so until we do I will support everyone of those blokes currently wearing the Eagle on their breast and just be pleased that Nate is doing his job.

It never ceases to amaze me how people that post on here think they know more than blokes in the actual team. When a player like Jake tells it how it is, people on here still won't listen. They know better. Better than the players themselves, better than selectors, better than anybody else.

Then, as a last resort, they make it personal between posters. It's really amazing how blind to the obvious a persons own opinions of a player can make them.

Facts and stats mean little to nothing. They are right, everybody else is wrong. Mindboggling!
Exactly, Blinded by the dislike that they carry. Oh well, onwards and upwards. We have a football side to support.

I like to consider myself a fairly unbiased person.
For whatever reason I thought Nate's game was below par last season (which he admitted) but I certainly see him making a worthwhile contribution this year.

If Jake singles Nate Myles out for praise that's all I need to hear. It must be good to have a team mate who has played and won so much in S.O.O.
If DCE likes having him around that is a massive issue as well, compared to the division of a couple of years back.
Having a player or two in the team who the pack of negative keyboard heroes declare as crap , doesn't stop you winning a title .
The level of unbiased content can be somewhat stifled on ST, it takes time to PM your buddies for a green light to post....Whoops, opportunity lost

I'm sitting somewhere in the middle of both extremes here. I don't think he has been anywhere near as ordinary as he was last year but I don't think he has been exceptional this year either....steady is a word I would use to describe Nate this season.

He has found that sting in defence again and his carries are solid without being outstanding (that's always been the way with Nate).

I think his experience and old school values will be a good thing for the younger players this year but I do think his body looks shot and it might be best if he moves on next season, especially if we keep BJ around for another year. There are some good young forwards on the cusp of FG and an opportunity to blood them next year is too good to miss. Perrett and Bainbridge come to mind for example.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8