Nathan Brown gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Maybe Pearce is taking advice from Jarryd Hayne on how to get a coach sacked when you can’t get on with him.

His apology in front of the media yesterday looked contrived, what passes for management hoped that would put a lid on it.

Nice try, time to hire a crisis management consultant.

More like it's past time their roster played like highly paid professionals should.

Now the Knights didn't turn up for training :confused:

Club should dock their pay and the Fans get their membership refunded from it :wait:

Hard to believe that a whole Season is wasted so quickly :wondering:

You know, even last year when things were just about at their lowest, I never actually saw Manly give up in a game. We still kept on fighting right to the end, even if it was a hopeless fight. But Newcastle on the weekend just gave up and it was pathetic to see TBH. Their fans and sponsors deserve a big apology from the players. Although I seriously doubt they'll get it.

this is a good thing for me, listening to nathan brown's interviews throughout the seasons on local radio he comes across as pretty honest & there was never any b.s.
that combined with most of the players not suffering with the dreaded 'don't you know who i am' disease & ponga's good deeds getting a run in the media a fair bit was making me almost - and i stress almost not hate the cub.
that said there is no better feeling (apart from a grand final victory) than going to work on a monday after beating them

it just dawned on me why i have a soft spot for brownie, he did to barrett what we all wanted to do
upload_2019-8-28_5-8-32.jpeg

Mitch Peirce is a dead set grub. Hes trouble and a medocre footballer living off the name of his old man. As others have said we dodged a bullet there. I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near our club.
He comes across as the guy that has to be the Alpha.
Oh and one last thing Mitch. Just because you won a match in SOO this year that won the series, it still doesn't define your 'legacy' as so many arse kickers have suggested. You still lost what 5 series? Was it???

Newcastle’s stunning fall from finals contention has hit Mitchell Pearce in the hip pocket, with the NSW halfback missing out on up to $150,000 in bonus payments this season.

When Pearce left the Roosters to take up a four-year deal with the Knights, he did so on a performance-based contract that officials hoped would further incentivise their marquee man.
Pearce stood to earn an additional $150,000 if the Knights made the top four, a result that appeared a distinct possibility when they beat the Roosters during a six-game winning streak in the middle of the season.

Even a top-eight finish would have triggered a $75,000 bonus, an expectation many had of the club given its roster contains five State of Origin stars.
Those top-ups, to a base salary of about $900,000, had the potential to make him a seven-figure player and can be triggered every time his side contests the play-offs.
It meant the 30-year-old could have earned an additional $600,000 by the final year of his contract if the Knights could have reached the top four every year.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/kn...ost-pearce-150-000-bonus-20190828-p52lq1.html

Maybe his dad Wayne 'mr integrity' Pearce can hand over the difference as it was allegedly his inside info about Manly that swayed his son to allegedly sign allegedly elsewhere.

el oh el

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11