Nathan Brown gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Thanks to the incompetence at Newcastle he has come out of this looking fairly good

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nathan Brown be like Homer...

6mGy6IK.gif

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Buzz reported that Brown addressed the Players after their loss and said he'll leave immediately if he is their problem.
Apparently none of them were man enough to get back to him the next day :swear:

Maguire or someone scary needs to go up there and instil some discipline :wait:

Last edited:

pt73

Bencher
Buzz reported that Brown addressed the Players after their loss and said he'll leave immediately if he is their problem.
Apparently none of them were man enough to get back to him the next day :swear:

Maguire or someone scary needs to go up there and instil some discipline :wait:
For a team needing to win their last 3 games to make the finals their pathetic effort last weekend looked they were running 15th.

As Kent said last night on 360, they are professional footy players with no excuse as they are paid to put in 100% effort every game with no excuses.

That’s not down to the coach ........

Sounds like there’s a lot of other stuff happening there in the background that hasn’t come out ........ well not yet anyway.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For a team needing to win their last 3 games to make the finals their pathetic effort last weekend looked they were running 15th.

As Kent said last night on 360, they are professional footy players with no excuse as they are paid to put in 100% effort every game with no excuses.

That’s not down to the coach ........

Sounds like there’s a lot of other stuff happening there in the background that hasn’t come out ........ well not yet anyway.
It will, you can bet that!!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Can't help comparing Brown's exit to that of Toovey. Toovey also knew he'd been shafted but he stayed to the end of the season, and the players beat the Sharks in the last round.
Brown does seem like a decent up-front bloke but as a coach it's not a great sign when senior players don't want you and the team gives up the way they did last week. The new coach will have his work cut out and I agree with the earlier poster that Brown might struggle to get another NRL gig.

pt73

Bencher
Now the Knights didn't turn up for training :confused:

Club should dock their pay and the Fans get their membership refunded from it :wait:

Hard to believe that a whole Season is wasted so quickly :wondering:
They should fine all of them and release a public apology to the members, supporters and more importantly the sponsors.

If I was one of their sponsors I would be demanding a meeting with the CEO for a “please explain”.

pt73

Bencher
Pongo and Pearce come out of this looking bad.
Pearce tried to rectify it yesterday but Pongo looks like a real toss pot...
The milkshake line was a disgrace, my son said he’s been banned from talking to the media for the rest of the year, whatever that will achieve.

I wonder if that includes his mindless dribble commentary on Matty Johns various shows.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
The milkshake line was a disgrace, my son said he’s been banned from talking to the media for the rest of the year, whatever that will achieve.

I wonder if that includes his mindless dribble commentary on Matty Johns various shows.
Yeah it was the most childish comment.
So he's barred from talking to the media.
Amazing considering the example set by his employers who shoot themselves in the foot as well.
What a circus...

pt73

Bencher
Maybe Pearce is taking advice from Jarryd Hayne on how to get a coach sacked when you can’t get on with him.

His apology in front of the media yesterday looked contrived, what passes for management hoped that would put a lid on it.

Nice try, time to hire a crisis management consultant.

Last edited:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Yes no-one has mentioned Pearce until now. I'm so glad he took his father's advice. We dodged a bullet there. He must feel a bit of a doofus when he reviews that momentus decision. Not worthy of a Manly jumper.
Was just thinking the identical thing. I can’t believe how upset we were all getting around here when word was whispered that daddy Pearce had given Dog Boy a heads up to avoid the place. Thank f*%k and thank you, Wayne.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15