Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I started out with the round ball as a very average but competitive junior, saved to look half OK by being in the Best team.....ar you also a mad Liverpool supporter like I Isz ??
Unfortunately I am a west ham boy - finally got to see us win a trophy last year!

I started out with the round ball as a very average but competitive junior, saved to look half OK by being in the Best team.....ar you also a mad Liverpool supporter like I Isz ??
I started playing soccer two years as a 50 yr old, joining a 35+ masters comp. I'm so bad I'm always left or right defensive back (this year anyway). Last year I scored 3 goals (which felt awesome) only because they needed someone up front due to injuries. Growing up, I thought soccer was dead boring, but playing (and training) has completely changed my opinion.
Season 2024 I'll be joining a 45+ comp....can't wait!

Unfortunately I am a west ham boy - finally got to see us win a trophy last year!
I am Liverpool through and through and My Favourite Liverpool Player that Made Liverpool Great was the Lethal striker , the record breaking goal scorer and The Bob Fulton Winning Force of of Liverpool the Legendary Ian Rush .

I must say @Isz Your boy Billy Bonds was a Great West Ham Player who always played with Great Heart , Passion and Tenacity.
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe they named a stand after him in your ground ?

Great Players make Great clubs
The Great West Ham Billy Bonds
1699670074143.png

I started playing soccer two years as a 50 yr old, joining a 35+ masters comp. I'm so bad I'm always left or right defensive back (this year anyway). Last year I scored 3 goals (which felt awesome) only because they needed someone up front due to injuries. Growing up, I thought soccer was dead boring, but playing (and training) has completely changed my opinion.
Season 2024 I'll be joining a 45+ comp....can't wait!
Good to hear you are keeping Active feathered friend

When we Keep Active we Activate our Health Wellness
Some like your Good self @Eagle thru 'n' thru are mobile and Some are limited to what they can do

They key to Good Health and Wellness is to do things that move your mind , body and spirit
And We all have the capacity to do this in some way

So let us All Keep Moving and Grooving to the Rhythm of Life :h:

Told not to show up at the Dogs apparently. So highly likely they are still trying to off load him.

As doggies captain U do wonder what $ he was pocketing. If he was cheap you think a club would have picked him up by now.
Yep, another player that Crialdo doesn't get on with.

I am Liverpool through and through and My Favourite Liverpool Player that Made Liverpool Great was the Lethal striker , the record breaking goal scorer and The Bob Fulton Winning Force of of Liverpool the Legendary Ian Rush .

I must say @Isz Your boy Billy Bonds was a Great West Ham Player who always played with Great Heart , Passion and Tenacity.
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe they named a stand after him in your ground ?

Great Players make Great clubs
The Great West Ham Billy Bonds
View attachment 25504
Indeed - great players do make great clubs - here's the best (and I was privileged to see him play a game in Australia!) :

Almost hate to say it but I suspect Manly needs Brown to step up and play a significant role in our pack this year. We have most bases covered skill wise but need another forward who never smiles. Brown was easy to deride when he was an Eel but ... well he's not an eel now, so I'll try to look at him in a new light.
Meanwhile if we are using the likes of cuddly Schuster and good boy Burbo up front we'll probably need another bad-tempered big brother type to maintain credibility as a premiership aspirant.

Almost hate to say it but I suspect Manly needs Brown to step up and play a significant role in our pack this year. We have most bases covered skill wise but need another forward who never smiles. Brown was easy to deride when he was an Eel but ... well he's not an eel now, so I'll try to look at him in a new light.
Meanwhile if we are using the likes of cuddly Schuster and good boy Burbo up front we'll probably need another bad-tempered big brother type to maintain credibility as a premiership aspirant.
Brown could be handy, especially in the early rds with us missing Lodge and Sipley.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8