New coach for Manly - not Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I am hearing, Tooves isn't very hands on. Penna and the others are running most of the training

Been a massive Milan fan since I was a young bloke, even seen them play live at the San Siro. Now that has been a fall from grace, the most feared club in the world from 2003-2007 (with Ancelotti as their coach). Basically a mid table team now.. Things will change soon though if Ancelotti goes back!
I'm still of the opinion that their 94 team that flogged Barca in the Champs League final is the best ever.

I can't say who it is but Mark My words he is no longer feeling Blue and this is a Black and White signing to get him back in the birds

Well reading between the lines:

"Feeling Blue", "Back in the birds" = Hasler

"Black and White" = Cleary

Its funny cause "feeling blue", "Black and white" and "back in the birds" is actually perfect for collingwood for Malthouse.

Its funny cause "feeling blue", "Black and white" and "back in the birds" is actually perfect for collingwood for Malthouse.
As is the capital Ms - Mark My, initials MM maybe?

Last edited:
Ivan Cleary

He fits the bill as he is a former Manly junior ,well respected and Bozo knows him very well.

This is like Batman and Robyn solving the Riddlers clue when they're in the cave.

If this is humour then it has gone over my head. I know nothing about AFL. So that's just me. I can't work out what it means if it isn't about Mick Malthouse. Please just let us know what it's about so we can keep upping the daly cherrygraph. This is a distraction we don't need if we are gonna get to 300 by next Monday.

I am hearing huge rumours that we will sign one of the most experienced coaches out there.

There has been a bit of media hype surrounding his latest movements but they are just a smokescreen by the governing body to mitigate the damage.

I can't say who it is but Mark My words he is no longer feeling Blue and this is a Black and White signing to get him back in the birds

Fluffy you need professional help.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4