New coach for Manly - not Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
gouldposter.jpg

He is a great Coach - won the premiership in his first year as Coach.@:cool:

Gus will just have to stand next to Zorba, so that he is not the most hideous man in the room :D

Haha reminds me of someone on here telling me about Willo: something like "he's a deceptive coach, he's actually much worse than he looks" :)
Hey Komori just to let you know I accidentally clicked a warning box on my phone. Ignore it.

I am hearing huge rumours that we will sign one of the most experienced coaches out there.

There has been a bit of media hype surrounding his latest movements but they are just a smokescreen by the governing body to mitigate the damage.

I can't say who it is but Mark My words he is no longer feeling Blue and this is a Black and White signing to get him back in the birds

Tim Sheens would be a poor option in my opinion.

Putting the cryptic clues together, that's what I came up with too.
I'm not really sure but I'm guessing no longer feeling blue is the dogs, black and white could allude that he played for the magpies and "back in the birds", I would assume it means he was an eagle before. Makes me think it's Hasler, but I'm unsure about the whole media hype around his latest move and the governing body smoke screen thing.

EDIT: After actually paying attention to the whole thread, I'm sure fluffy is taking the piss and is talking about Mick Malthouse lol

All true Pies fans would love to see Mick back at the club.

We will need to move quickly if we want him at Manly

No! He needs to go to Milan and save his old club.

Been a massive Milan fan since I was a young bloke, even seen them play live at the San Siro. Now that has been a fall from grace, the most feared club in the world from 2003-2007 (with Ancelotti as their coach). Basically a mid table team now.. Things will change soon though if Ancelotti goes back!

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
If they employ barrett as coach ' i will shred all my Manly attire and dump it in the leagues club foyer..!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2