• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Do all the 'not renewing' and abandoning people actually want the club to die? They want a reason to kick us out. I say we don't give them one.
Abandoning support of Manly is playing into Greenberg's hands.
There has to be better solutions from us supporters.

malroon

Reserve Grader
Do all the 'not renewing' and abandoning people actually want the club to die? They want a reason to kick us out. I say we don't give them one.

We do not tolerate mediocrity , of which has been shoved upon us the last couple of years and now the owner wants to dump us with another mediocre coach, why wouldn't we want to abandon a team that has abandoned the fans..!!

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I'm in the same boat as you. I wont renew my membership unless either Des Hasler or Geoff Toovey is head coach. We just tried another outsider which in the end has put us in contention for our 1st wooden spoon..
If you’re not a member of either the MWSE/FC/LC and therefore not a stakeholder in the Club’s future, then don’t complain if one day there is no future for the Sea Eagles.

Withholding your membership over essentially short term decisions you disagree with, is a zero sum game.

I would like to see Toovey or Hasler back too, but it appears unlikely for now.

eaglebuzz

Bencher

If the alternative is giving money to the people who are hollowing out its spirit and running it in to the ground, why not?

niccipops

Premium Member
We do not tolerate mediocrity , of which has been shoved upon us the last couple of years and now the owner wants to dump us with another mediocre coach,
Nobody likes what's going on. This year has been diabolical. Turning our backs on players that wear the jersey isn't going to help.
It's only going to help Greenberg.
I don't think we're mediocre either. We're actually completely sh*t.
That's the current state. I like to believe and hope it can change.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Winning isn't everything ... but wanting to is ...
Everyone wants to win ,few however prepare to win , preparation is really where you win or lose .
For us that preparation starts with the selection of the right coach
Please Mr Penn horse Cartwright will not cut it he is part of the fabric of failure that sees us staring at the black abyss that is our 1st spoon
They aren’t perfect but please bring back Hasler or Toovey or both

malroon

Reserve Grader
Nobody likes what's going on. This year has been diabolical. Turning our backs on players that wear the jersey isn't going to help.
It's only going to help Greenberg.
I don't think we're mediocre either. We're actually completely sh*t.
That's the current state. I like to believe and hope it can change.

Its not going to change with any of the coach's mentioned except maguire and he ain't coming...

niccipops

Premium Member
If the alternative is giving money to the people who are hollowing out its spirit and running it in to the ground, why not?
Depends if we actually want a Manly team to support or not.
I totally understand that there can be many reasons why people may or may not be club members. All good. On the other hand I really think the anti-Manly media assault this year is affecting Manly supporters. It seems like even Manly hates Manly. We hate the owners, coaches, players, Brookie. It's playing into Todd's hands. Low memberships and match attendances will help the NRL justify getting rid of Manly.
The club is in a hole but without supporters there is no club.

Johnno74

Reserve Grader
Not a big fan of cartwright, i only said to my wife the other day cartwright seems quite in all this and now makes sense .Also he has split with manager beavis other day which i find interesting as he was behind both of them getting contract extensions carty and barrett.Ive heard a rumour that if is to be considered for coaching job one of the requirements was to distance himself from beavis as conflict of interest. One saving grace why might work as him as coach is he has different ideas to trent and been in system for 3yrs so though not Manly blood at least knows how our club works ☺

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not a big fan of cartwright, i only said to my wife the other day cartwright seems quite in all this and now makes sense .Also he has split with manager beavis other day which i find interesting as he was behind both of them getting contract extensions carty and barrett.Ive heard a rumour that if is to be considered for coaching job one of the requirements was to distance himself from beavis as conflict of interest. One saving grace why might work as him as coach is he has different ideas to trent and been in system for 3yrs so though not Manly blood at least knows how our club works ☺
hope your right

effnic

Reserve Grader
If Des or Tooves are not coming back the only option is Maguire for me. Any other option is a backwards step. Simple.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I will renew because even though I hate some of the stuff going on, I love my team more.
It's not a choice. I carried on deluxe last Friday watching that debacle of a second half even though I knew full well I was behaving like a 2 year old.

It has sucked this year in a way I hope I never experience again.

People need to remember when we had to share the license with Norths. We were kind of alive like Illawarra are. I never want to experience that again. Walking around on life support.

I don't know what the Penn's agenda is. I just don't get them. They don't seem to give a flying continental so why are they still here ? It's costing them big time but they show none if the passion Rusty shows for Souffs.

They should never have sacked Tooves. His results justified keeping him on. The problems are the guys in the suits not the guys in the boots. Get your forking act together and give us a winning football team to support. If I wanted to lose, I'd support the Squeels.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12