• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Peter C

Bencher
Well buying a membership to support Scott Penns vision for the sea eagles isn't right either. I much rather not commit any money while the Penns refuse to do what's right in hiring a Manly man such as Hasler or Toovey.
That's it just bury your head in the sand and wait for another saviour to arrive, FMD with this sort of mentality what hope do we have?

Damien2812

Bencher
That's it just bury your head in the sand and wait for another saviour to arrive, FMD with this sort of mentality what hope do we have?

Do you prefer to be dictated over who should be coach because one left on bad terms and the other was sacked because he sided with the other side of the board at the time. No doubt whoever takes charge will bury the Manly brand further..

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are the Penns so ego-centric that they hold petty grudges to the detriment of the overall success of the club?
Sounds like that mob of politicians in Cenberra. "Screw the country. I just want things my way".

Not much difference between the corporate world and the political world really.

I feel we've become toxic as a fanbase

Our passion with severe mismanagement has turned us against each other

I hate them egocentric ****wit fat ****s more than possibly anything

StuBoot

Bencher
To all those well intentioned posters imploring us to remain members I ask you this:
Would you continue to buy a once-loved product from the supermarket that had had its ingredients changed to such an extent that it made you queasy eating it?

Yes and would you buy said product under protest whilst doing what you could and let the owners know they need to improve it in the hope that it tastes great again?
Or would you prefer it was taken off the shelves and never to return?

This is the MWSE we are talking about here,
not rindless bacon!

Yes and would you buy said product under protest whilst doing what you could and let the owners know they need to improve it in the hope that it tastes great again?

not rindless bacon!

We'd be sold to someone else, not disbanded

These ****wits have came out and said we don't pay the bills so we don't get a say

I'm ok with them paying all the bills if that's how us fans will be ****ing treated

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
giphy.gif

double hoops

First Grader
I feel we've become toxic as a fanbase

Our passion with severe mismanagement has turned us against each other

I hate them egocentric ****wit fat ****s more than possibly anything

We have been pissed off my friend.
When U sack a coach who makes a gf and a 20's coach who made a gf and say results driven business. The what does your new coach have to do? Barrett failed. The new 20's coach delivered.

Add Toovey is just loved. I certainly have some man love for that Man. If he coached us to a spoon with a competitive squad, i could take that on the chin.

When you buy into Manly, you buy into an attitude, a culture, a way of life, a brand.

The biggest issue is the coach that replaced 2v was aarookie, if it's Carty his records way worse. How is that a results driven decision?

A premiership hasn't followed. But the biggest error. Weve lost our brand. It felt like Manly with Toovs with Does. Now we are just any other crap club.

The most important part of life. Manly. Must be Manly.

Last edited:

Damien2812

Bencher
We have been pissed off my friend.
When U sack a coach who makes a gf and a 20's coach who made a gf and say results driven business. The what does your new coach have to do? Barrett failed. The new 20's coach delivered.

Add Toovey is just loved. I certainly have some man love for that Man. If he coached us to a spoon with a competitive squad, i could take that on the chin.

When you buy into Manly, you buy into an attitude, a culture, a way of life, a brand.

The biggest issue is the coach that replaced 2v was aarookie, if it's Carty his records way worse. How is that a results driven decision?

A premiership hasn't followed. But the biggest error. Weve lost our brand. It felt like Manly with Toovs with Does. Now we are just any other crap club.

The most important part of life. Manly. Must be Manly.

Well said and if MWSE get the spoon this year we should all chip in and personally deliver it to Scott Penn. It would be rare memorabilia and would be the 1st owner to receive the spoon for this once proud club..

XV-1

First Grader
I will be happy with Neil Henry or Michael Maguire.
Our D definitely needs a LOT work.

Our attack Is a lot better

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Are the Penns so ego-centric that they hold petty grudges to the detriment of the overall success of the club?
Sounds like that mob of politicians in Cenberra. "Screw the country. I just want things my way".
I do admit that they remind me of the bullying hard right left footers and ‘born again’ happy clappy types who are the spiritual inheritors of the old DLP legacy, that appear to be running the Coalition these days.

Last edited:

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
To all those well intentioned posters imploring us to remain members I ask you this:
Would you continue to buy a once-loved product from the supermarket that had had its ingredients changed to such an extent that it made you queasy eating it?
I don't implore you to do anything of the sort... in fact, i'd like you to not be half arsed about it and just go.... go support the donkeys or the rorters or woteva other club you admire... just f*ck off and stop whingjng about our club because it makes me sick that i support the same club as all these lilly-livered, fragile b*tches that cant put up with a couple of sh*t seasons... please go, give your hard-earned to someone else and stop b*tchin like little girls on ST...
C'arn the Sea-Eagles....

Ryan

Journey Man
Kent, John's and others are now saying Cartwright is the guy.

Honestly, I love a lot of you guys. I know I grate on many, but I will have had many, many fantastic years of vigour, banter, debate and enjoyment here and made many friends, but my time will be done, and I'll sign off.

My 750 dollar a season ticket will need to go to someone else.

I hope to catch up with some of you some day.

ManWar

Reserve Grader

not rindless bacon!
And on the topic of rindless bacon - never by that **** inferior coles rindless bacon. Just terrible - it tastes ok but the individual bacon slices stick to each other and it’s very frustrating.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I don't implore you to do anything of the sort... in fact, i'd like you to not be half arsed about it and just go.... go support the donkeys or the rorters or woteva other club you admire... just f*ck off and stop whingjng about our club because it makes me sick that i support the same club as all these lilly-livered, fragile b*tches that cant put up with a couple of sh*t seasons... please go, give your hard-earned to someone else and stop b*tchin like little girls on ST...
C'arn the Sea-Eagles....
A sh1t season is different to a basket case organisation mate. This is the lowest of lows, now waiting on other teams to lose so we dont get the spoon. Ca$h up mate and buy a better membership, there will be plenty of seats to chose from.

Ryan

Journey Man
C'arn the Sea-Eagles....

BUT, to counter..is this product we are watching actually Manly? Sure doesn't feel like it. The Manly culture has died mate. This abomination right now in maroon and white jerseys are more akin to the Titans.

The qualities actually there, just not the heart. These players (mostly) currently don't give a ****, and I hope they realise it will probably cost a few of them a career.

That's why aside from the Turbo's, I now have apathy to any single one of them, the owners, the coach just leaving all together.

frank stokes

A sh1t season is different to a basket case organisation mate. This is the lowest of lows, now waiting on other teams to lose so we dont get the spoon. Ca$h up mate and buy a better membership, there will be plenty of seats to chose from.
No worries... go support the rorters or collingwood or the lightning or woteva other team u admire the 'team management' of... I support Manly proudly and unconditionally and I will do so until the day I die... I endured the Northern Eagles shemozzle and I will endure this blip in our proud history... seriously, how dare the players think they have a say in the coach when clearly all us old, fat f*cks that couldn't run to the corner are clearly more qualified to judge... pmsl...

frank stokes

BUT, to counter..is this product we are watching actually Manly? Sure doesn't feel like it. The Manly culture has died mate. This abomination right now in maroon and white jerseys are more akin to the Titans.

The qualities actually there, just not the heart. These players (mostly) currently don't give a ****, and I hope they realise it will probably cost a few of them a career.

That's why aside from the Turbo's, I now have apathy to any single one of them, the owners, the coach just leaving all together.
I hear you ryan but I reckon it is just a few weak links letting us down...
For example, if Fainu (and I'm not bagging him coz kids make erors) doesn't get pushed off twice like a 12yo boy by twol then we win 2night and there have been plenty of occasions this year where similar things have happened... we have some real weak llnks and injuries have killed us... eg we leak metres in the centre without Api...
I'm happy for you ir anyone else to disagree but please do so without the Chicken Little sky-is-falling b*sh*t... we will rise again and who knows, it may even be under John Cartwright... I trust that DCE and the Turbos have some idea what they are talking about...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12