New Jersey 2006 Better Quality Pics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cant believe how outdated mine is already :)

Looks like the sponsors are pretty prominant this year, thats an awesome thing, more dollars going into the club, it looks almost Rah Rah ish

Looks good especially the emblem, where are they available for sale? I might wait to get the 10% football members discount.

Looks fantastic.

Although wasn't it supposed to be a collarless design though?

And what do you think of being sponsored by QLD Group?

Is that a chrissie present Stevie?

Diehard, I don't care who sponsors the club - the more the better IMO. We are still not financially as strong as most other clubs so every little bit helps. As for the Qld group I don't know much about them but it is good to see that they think Manly is better value rather than the Broncos or Gold Coast

I like the jersey - it is not very different from the previous one but for the badge and the sponsorship details. It is hard to fork out $170 plus each year for a jersey.

I will say though that I bought a jersey in 94 and didn't get the 96 version with the blue Pepsi logo and the 50 Year badge and I have regretted it ever since.

I suppose I am not a true supporter.

PS I am sad that an Aussie brand like Classic has been shafted for a global supplier like Reebok, for which we will pay even more inflated prices, have the jerseys made in a factory in Indonesia etc

Maybe our players will sweat a bit more if the shirts have been made in a sweat shop?

(Are you listening Princess?)

Its good to see that the jersey design hasnt been tampered with yet again,but i still believe that the sleeves should be maroon with white stripes.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8