New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nissan-gtr.jpg

No -- I am checking mwse, smh, daily etc every half hour and nothing yet. I have no idea when the press conference is scheduled for...

probably about 5 or 6 tonight to line up with news

Duff, these days it just costs too much to be hip and cool.  Better paying off the debts before the impending depression rather than ploughing dough into the cool heap of junk rusting in the gutter.

DSM5 link said:
Avoid any car built in Europe.  It'll send you broke. 

I bought a Astra new in 2001 and never had a issue.  They are built in europe I believe, just badged holden.  Going to drive the farker into the ground. 

DSM5 link said:
Duff, these days it just costs too much to be hip and cool.  Better paying off the debts before the impending depression rather than ploughing dough into the cool heap of junk rusting in the gutter.

I agree. As long as it's looked at in that manner without attempting to justify it in any other way.
I don't exactly own a Mustang myself. The difference is that I at least wish I did.

I can't believe that no-one has even a bit of a rumour, a tiny leak, a whisper.

This has to be the most well-guarded secret ever.

Bet's on what time it's announced?  2:30, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm??

This is killing me for some reason!  Imagine if they wait til tomorrow... that's just not right!

Who did we do that green jersey thing for? They are probably up there with the highest chance I would say

Duff link said:
I don't understand why you would be surprised that Protons are crap Mata. If it comes from Asia, Eastern Europe or anywhere that isn't Australia, USA, England or Germany, chances are, it's S**te.

C'mon Tooheys, you owe me. And that's a sponsor I'd gladly promote.

McDonalds? They get free adverts every night game at Brooky. And again, they owe me.
Duff link said:
[quote author=CliffyIsGod link=topic=178888.msg202856#msg202856 date=1226523739]
Asia?

Toyota, Nissan, Mazda and Honda make some of the most reliable cars in the world.

England and Europe? Have you been in a Land Rover or Alfa lately -- now their is some unreliability.

Squares. I'm talking about cool, not reliable, or efficient.

England = Astons, Jags, Jensens etc etc.
[/quote]

You said ****e Duff, to me that means unreliable/poor quality.

And if you meant cool well Ferrari is about as cool as they get, and they dont come from anywhere you have mentioned......

1960's Aston Martin, Cobra Mustang, GTHO Falcon. Super cool.

Along that line, maybe Ford could sponsor Manly. Titans get almost as much coverage as Brooky Maccas in night games.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Ford? They are on the brink of bankrupcy in the US.

Yeah true. I'm just trying to think my way down Pittwater Rd. Ford, Maccas, Strathfield, Caltex, CTM. All possos.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6