New Team for 2016 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stewart
Gutherson
Lyon
Matai
Hiku
Hastings
Carney
Myles
Ballin
Lawrence
Mateo
Thaiday
Buhrer

Trbojevic
Mose Masoe
Hodges
Pritchard

As soon as/if we land Myles that will give us a better direction then bigger moves will be made.

I don't want to come across as personally attacking you, but Luke Page? Unless you r crazy and like to follow the Mounties NSW cup team around, I'm guessing you've seen a YouTube video of two illegal elbows and a couple of standard hit ups against average opposition...hardly grounds for suggesting his recruitment. Credible suggestions involve actually seeing the guy play first.

I like the Grevsmuhl suggestion; he would come cheaper than Sika Manu, is younger, plays the same position, and hits just as hard.

@Snake I have to disagree with you big time on Page. You tube video aside. He was player of the year in the Queensland Cup as a front rower last year. You may recall one Daly Cherry-Evans collected that same award in 2010. It is no different to Dally M or Rothmans Medal those awards get dominated by halves. Who was the last forward to get an NRL award like that? I am probably missing someone obvious but I think I have to go back to the late 80's early 90's to a Gavin Miller or Perhaps a Bradley Clyde. But as a front rower, Page must have been very impressive, dominant, consistent and totally stood out.

Dave Warwick will already be having a good look at Page if he wasn't already and seeing what he thinks.

I've seen a couple of Mounties games and I doubt page would have the same impact in the NRL, if he signs for Manly would love to be proven wrong

I like the look of blake austin from Canberra. Pretty sure he's off contract as well. Been tearing it up all year we should make a play for him.

Page got dominated by Korbin Sims and the rest of the Fiji boys the other night. Not impressed at all.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Clinton Gutherson
05. Peta Hiku
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Todd Carney
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jayden Hodges
15. Josh Starling
16. Luke Burgess
17. Dunamis Lui

18. Ligi Sao (forward depth)
19. Tom Trbojevic (back depth)
20. Blake Leary (forward depth 2)
21. Brayden Wiliame (back depth 2)
22. Riley Travers (half depth 1)
23. Jesse Sene-Lefao (forward depth 3)
24. Jack Littlejohn (half depth 2)
25. OTHER (new acquisition - could be marquee - Myles?)

Gone: Justin Horo, David Williams, Daly Cherry-Evans, Kieran Foran,
Michael Chee-Kam, Willie Mason, Cheyse Blair, James Hasson

We only need to acquire ONE player above - so not hard for Kelly. If we can land a Myles or other marquee forward, all the better. I also think that roster is a contender - no rebuild necessary.

Thanks for the YART Ryan. All's good in the world again.

@Snake I have to disagree with you big time on Page. You tube video aside. He was player of the year in the Queensland Cup as a front rower last year. You may recall one Daly Cherry-Evans collected that same award in 2010. It is no different to Dally M or Rothmans Medal those awards get dominated by halves. Who was the last forward to get an NRL award like that? I am probably missing someone obvious but I think I have to go back to the late 80's early 90's to a Gavin Miller or Perhaps a Bradley Clyde. But as a front rower, Page must have been very impressive, dominant, consistent and totally stood out.

Dave Warwick will already be having a good look at Page if he wasn't already and seeing what he thinks.

If he was that good last year why isn't he playing NRL this year?

He is 24 already so age is not the issue

who would u rather? id rather give lyon ie hiku one year in there and them promote riley travers the year after, when hes ready, then buy two halves

Id be playing Littlejohn in 6 he is no superstar but he can do the job, he has decent kicking game and is keen runner of the footy. Lyon is a center he is not a 5/8

1 Snake
2 Gutho
3 Hiku
4 Matai
5 Jorge / Trbojevic
6 Lyon
7 Taylor / Townsend / DCE
8 Trbojevic
9 Ballin
10 Myles
11 Symonds
12 Grevsmuhl
13 Mateo

14 Hodges
15 Sao / Demetriou
16 Buhrer (come back from injury)
17 Horo / Lui

1)Snake
2)Jorge
3)Killer/Hiku
4)Matai
5)Gutherson/Tom T
6)Killer /Hiku/Mateo
7)Dce
8)Starling
9)Ballin
10)Jake
11)Myles
12)Leary
13)Buhrer
14)Sao
15)Lussick
16)Lawrence
17)TRed/Horo/Burgess/Mateo/Lui/JSL

Plenty of options

1)Snake
2)Jorge
3)Killer/Hiku
4)Matai
5)Gutherson/Tom T
6)Killer /Hiku/Mateo
7)Dce
8)Starling
9)Ballin
10)Jake
11)Myles
12)Leary
13)Buhrer
14)Sao
15)Lussick
16)Lawrence
17)TRed/Horo/Burgess/Mateo/Lui/JSL

Plenty of options

Not fussed on getting Lussick he is far too inconsistent with his running and tackling and far too consistent with his errors, penalties and missed tackles. Very poor man's version of Kingy. If we do he can captain our NSW cup side.

I think a front row of Jake T and Lussick looks good; Jake to get through the work, and Darcy to bring the intimidation and aggression. Myles should play the "Gallen" role in 13, and stand smack bang in the middle of the field and work his arse off. He can keep the defence tight in the middle, and lead from the front.

Darcy doesn't intimidate anyone I don't know where this rep comes from but he struggled to hold a spot in a team that didn't make the finals last year and can't make a team in pretty poor form this year. His 5 runs a half just don't strike fear in anyone and his missed tackle every 10 tackles also has guys keen to run his way.

Darcy doesn't intimidate anyone I don't know where this rep comes from but he struggled to hold a spot in a team that didn't make the finals last year and can't make a team in pretty poor form this year. His 5 runs a half just don't strike fear in anyone and his missed tackle every 10 tackles also has guys keen to run his way.

But mate it's "only Parramatta", back at Brookvale he'd be unstoppable

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4