New Team for 2016 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So who is an adventurous lad then Mango. I assume by 'Stuart' you mean Brett Stewart at 5/8, not Ricky. Not a bad thought. Demetriou may be a little premature, but I could see him pushing for bench position by mid year if he gets a little more conditioning and shows his wares well in NSW Cup.
Yeah true with Demetriou, just think we need someone with a bigger frame than our contenders.

Would like to see Buhrer stay in gifftys position, think he really owned it this year!

Guthbo also needs to get a start, poor bastard and a better kicker than lyon.

Most importantly the fullback and 5/8 role....
I think Tommy is a wast on the flanks, sure he may need to build more confidence and a bit more defense, but with B Stuart as an on field mentor I think he will handle it and bring it to the next level!

As for Bretty, not sure why his name is not being thrown around as a 5/8??
Matured into a superb smart player and has adapted well into his new knee conscious playing style as a ball playing fullback.
His preferable side of late is the left.
His kicking game from what I've seen is ok, which can be worked on.
And he loves DCE....... Perfect relationship

The reason snake definitely wont play 5/8 is that he is too brittle. Doesn't even like to return the occasional kick. He couldn't cope with the enormous amount of extra defensive work someone lke foran in that position was doing plus he doesn't run the ball enough into the defence for fear of being smashed

The reason snake definitely wont play 5/8 is that he is too brittle. Doesn't even like to return the occasional kick. He couldn't cope with the enormous amount of extra defensive work someone lke foran in that position was doing plus he doesn't run the ball enough into the defence for fear of being smashed

Never seen him bust a tackle from a kick return. Very submissive.

Sounds good in theory however
1. Taupau has not even been granted a release
2. When he was signed there was no sign either player would have even been available. What was the club to do? Hold out just "in case"
I wouldn't have had Lussick back if I had a say, they signed him before having a good look at who was available and I know that Taupau hasn't been released but I was merely suggesting that he's the type of player we should be looking for instead of bringing Lussick back.

I wouldn't have had Lussick back if I had a say, they signed him before having a good look at who was available and I know that Taupau hasn't been released but I was merely suggesting that he's the type of player we should be looking for instead of bringing Lussick back.
Agree

Knight has to be in the 17. Hungry hard running, can hit a hole and good defender.
Demetriou could be an option too.
Bulldogs plucked Josh Jackson from under 20s a few years ago and he never looked back. Roosters with Cordner. Eels with Moeroa. Panthers with Cartwright.

I would think there is a fair difference in the $ between the two as well

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4