New Team for 2016 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My team
1. Snake
2. Tafua
3, Killer
4. Matai
5. Hiku
6. Tom T (to swap with Killer at times during game)
7. DCE
8. Jake
9. Api
10. Myles
11. Mateo
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

14. Brown
15. Lussick
16. Lawrence
17. Parcell

Backup pack
18. Starling
19. Ballin
20. Burgess
21, Jesse Sene Lafeo
22. Nathan Green
23. Leary

Backup backs
24. Gutho
25. Moltzen
26. Satini

Others in 35-man squad
27. Rudolph
28. Hodges
29. Liam Knight
30. Demetriou
31. Goodall
32. Ramien
33. Tom Wright
34. Will Pearcell
35. Jamil Hopoate

Is Jamil Hopoate out of gaol and resigned? Personally I think he's very promising if he can keep his head on straight.

I don't know but if Hodges is keen to stick around I doubt he's earning just an average NSW Cup wage.
I can't imagine he's earning much more than what they originally signed him up for. I also don't see that he's in much demand. All I can say for certain is that the next 12 months is going to be an interesting time for hookers at Manly.

Do you think he'd make top 25 next season?

If not he would chew up a huge chunk of the 400K second tier cap.

His contract money wont change (match payments will) but he will be on at least the min wage top 25 which is 85K iirc but could easily be more as we pinched him from the Cowboys.

We could easily be paying over $1m for hookers next year

01. Stewart
02. Taufua
03. Matai
04. Hiku
05. Tom. T
06. Lyon
07. Dce
08. Myles
09. Korisau - (I want Ballin)
10. Jake. T
11. Buhrer
12. Brown
13. Mateo

14. Symonds
15. Lussick
16. Lawrence
17. Leary

Is Jamil Hopoate out of gaol and resigned? Personally I think he's very promising if he can keep his head on straight.

Next month he gets out and I am sure he will get signed up by an NRL club, maybe follow his brother Will

Everyone seems to have Lussick somewhere in their 17 but for mine Starling is leaps and bounds ahead of him if fully fit. He has done nothing, zero, zilch, zip, sweet f a, bugger all in his time with Doesntmatta. Unless he shows some major form reversal in the trials I dont think he is much chance for the 17 especially if Lawrence starts the season fully fit as well.

Unfortunately given all of our recent signings, there's a high chance that these will be the 3 grades for Manly next year. I say unfortunately due to the first grade forward pack looking vulnerable and small compared to East's and Canterbury's forward packs. BTW, I put Tom Wright in the under 20's because Barrett and Randell would want him to develop his game, given he is only 18!!

NRL
1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. P.Hiku
4. S.Matai
5. T.Trbojevic
6. J.Lyon (C)
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8 J.Trbojevic
9. M.Ballin
10. N.Myles
11. F.Mateo
12. T.Symonds
13. J.Buhrer

Bench:
14. A.Koroisau
15. D.Lussick
16. B.Lawrence
17. L.Brown

NSW Cup
1. T.Moltzen
2. N.Green
3. B.Williame
4. T.Satini
5. C.Gutherson
6. W.Pearsall
7. R.Travers
8. J.Starling
9. M.Parcell
10. L.Burgess
11. B.Leary (C)
12. J.Sene-Lefao
13. A.Demetriou

Bench:
14. J.Hodges
15. J.Walker
16. F.Goodall
17. L.Knight

NYC
1. L.Price
2. M.Britton
3. L.Garner
4. J.Ramien
5. M.Thomas
6. T.Wright
7. N.Hynes
8. J.Seymour
9. H.Pratt (C)
10. N.Lynn
11. R.Armstrong
12. B.Bainbridge
13. D.Cox

Bench:
14. J.Maxwell-Offen
15. J.Parker
16. M.Noovao-McGreal
17. D.Koen

Interesting having Demetriou as lock. May work. I liked him having a bit of space though but I guess he could play a Menzies type role and move amongst the centres in attack.

It seems like everyone forgets that Gutho was first cab off the rank in Rd 1 when Matai was injured. Surely if he recovers well enough and puts in the big ones in pre-season he's got to be in with a shot at the 17.
If anything his injury in that opening game shows how quickly a players season can change - has he lost ground to Tom Turbo? ( most likely yes ).
But with a new coach surely everyone's positions bar Snake, Killer, DCE, Myles and maybe Jake & Ferris are up for grabs so it should be interesting at pre-season training.

I'm really starting to like the look of next year's side. I wouldn't mind giving this a go:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Steve Matai
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Tom T
6. Matt Parcell
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Jake T
9. Api Korosaiu
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Lewis Brown
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. JSL

Last edited:
1-T Turbo
2- Taufua
3- Matai
4- Lyon
5- Guthbo
6- Stuart
7- DCE
8- J Turbo
9- Korosaiu
10- Myles
11- Mateo
12- Buhrer
13- Demetreiou

14- Symonds
15- Lawrence
16- Lussick
17- Brown

So who is an adventurous lad then Mango. I assume by 'Stuart' you mean Brett Stewart at 5/8, not Ricky. Not a bad thought. Demetriou may be a little premature, but I could see him pushing for bench position by mid year if he gets a little more conditioning and shows his wares well in NSW Cup.

Everyone seems to have Lussick somewhere in their 17 but for mine Starling is leaps and bounds ahead of him if fully fit. He has done nothing, zero, zilch, zip, sweet f a, bugger all in his time with Doesntmatta. Unless he shows some major form reversal in the trials I dont think he is much chance for the 17 especially if Lawrence starts the season fully fit as well.
For mine he's a waste of good money which could have been spent on a quality forward, Bozo looking after his old man I suppose but personally I would rather have seen that money spent chasing the likes of Taupau or Moa instead of a bloke with huge attitude problems and bad hands, should have left him at doesn'tmatta.

For mine he's a waste of good money which could have been spent on a quality forward, Bozo looking after his old man I suppose but personally I would rather have seen that money spent chasing the likes of Taupau or Moa instead of a bloke with huge attitude problems and bad hands, should have left him at doesn'tmatta.
Sounds good in theory however
1. Taupau has not even been granted a release
2. When he was signed there was no sign either player would have even been available. What was the club to do? Hold out just "in case"

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8