Announcement New themes available for trial, vote within

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

What should we do with the themes?

• Keep them all and the choices

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Switch to the 2017 theme

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Switch to the Dark "lottoland" theme

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Stay on the Brookvale 2016 theme

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Hey @Dan , for the 'Friday Night Footy' theme, could you possibly put the width of the picture at the sides of the forum main body back to the same width as it used to be as as it stands now, each side is only a very narrow strip and with the background picture that is loaded at the moment, to the right of the forum body, all I see is Justin Horo's ear and back part of his head and the front of his jersey.

Hey @Dan , for the 'Friday Night Footy' theme, could you possibly put the width of the picture at the sides of the forum main body back to the same width as it used to be as as it stands now, each side is only a very narrow strip and with the background picture that is loaded at the moment, to the right of the forum body, all I see is Justin Horo's ear and back part of his head and the front of his jersey.
How small is your resolution

@Dan , This is what I am currently seeing:

Friday%20Night%20Footy.jpg

But I would like to see the background pic like what is in the Silvertails lottoland (Dark Theme):

Silvertails%20lottoland%20Dark%20Theme.jpg

You like horro that much?
LOL, no but I would like to see more of the pics besides an ear or the back of some kid's head or a goalpost etc. :D

The distraction is somewhat deliberate, to draw your eye to advertising. I am not sure I like it there though, its a simple fix.

I want to reskin the whole site but at this stage I need to wait as our backend software is going through a change to a new version so I dont want to do too much work until that happens sometime toward the end of the year and I can start my porting over to the new version.

Are you a front-end developer? Happy to hear your other thoughts

Yeah agreed it looks deliberate for advertising. Plus if it was ads, its sneaky and you can accidentally click it when you go for a drop list menu item.

I am an eLearning developer/consultant so UI/UX is rather important to what I produce. Have to factor in alot of front end elements when developing modules, training websites/portals, etc.. Same as you do for web design.

This is easily the best NRL forum. Its modern, and easy to use.

I like how the sub heading in the sidebar are grey, makes them more subtle and we can focus on the content in the middle. I love the Maroon, but its a very bold colour and its draws your attention.

Your blue buttons (post reply, upload a file, etc..) don't meet Aust compliance for colour contrast readability. Same goes for the @ tags and signature hyperlinks within posts. If you want to use that blue you can, but at a minimum you should stick to #3b7394.

Anyway just my 3 cents worth.

Yeah agreed it looks deliberate for advertising. Plus if it was ads, its sneaky and you can accidentally click it when you go for a drop list menu item.

I am an eLearning developer/consultant so UI/UX is rather important to what I produce. Have to factor in alot of front end elements when developing modules, training websites/portals, etc.. Same as you do for web design.

This is easily the best NRL forum. Its modern, and easy to use.

I like how the sub heading in the sidebar are grey, makes them more subtle and we can focus on the content in the middle. I love the Maroon, but its a very bold colour and its draws your attention.

Your blue buttons (post reply, upload a file, etc..) don't meet Aust compliance for colour contrast readability. Same goes for the @ tags and signature hyperlinks within posts. If you want to use that blue you can, but at a minimum you should stick to #3b7394.

Anyway just my 3 cents worth.
Interesting regarding your role, we have some cross over there. I sent you a PM as I don't really publicise what I do. Even though you could find the information on the web

It's not the size, it's how he uses it.

Oooooooh....three cents! Mr Fancy pants! lol, kidding. It was interesting reading your post. :)
I sent him a PM, after he finds out who I am and what I do, he may never speak to me again, or conversely he may flood my inbox. There is a good chance our paths may have crossed previously depending on where he works likewise if he will be in Darwin in the first week of September, he and I will definitely meet.

I sent him a PM, after he finds out who I am and what I do, he may never speak to me again, or conversely he may flood my inbox. There is a good chance our paths may have crossed previously depending on where he works likewise if he will be in Darwin in the first week of September, he and I will definitely meet.

Well I know who you are and what you do....and I still talk to you!

Darwin in September. Guess one can get bored of the beauty that is Europe.

Just read that the Dutch King has been flying commercially as a co-pilot for about 20 years!! Couldn't believe it, awesome.

Well I know who you are and what you do....and I still talk to you!

Darwin in September. Guess one can get bored of the beauty that is Europe.

Just read that the Dutch King has been flying commercially as a co-pilot for about 20 years!! Couldn't believe it, awesome.
yup I catch city hoppers very regularly too, i will be keeping an eye out for him now instead of being in the zone.

As for Darwin we have our annual client conference there this year. Wait, you know what I do?

Its different in the industry though, especially if he has big love for a competitor.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10