Announcement New themes available for trial, vote within

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

What should we do with the themes?

• Keep them all and the choices

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Switch to the 2017 theme

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Switch to the Dark "lottoland" theme

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Stay on the Brookvale 2016 theme

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Ive made some changes to the 2017 theme to make it nearly 100% and removed the background images, I may change it back later. I feel like the site is a little boring now without it all and a bit white but we will see.

What are your thoughts did you prefer it as it was before?

Ive made some changes to the 2017 theme to make it nearly 100% and removed the background images, I may change it back later. I feel like the site is a little boring now without it all and a bit white but we will see.

Less distracting now with no background images.

What happened to the 2016 theme? Thread titles are now in blue colour text. I do not like it.

Less distracting now with no background images.

What happened to the 2016 theme? Thread titles are now in blue colour text. I do not like it.
was an oversite that is now fixed

Slightly off topic but the one thing I would like to see on the PC threads is the title bar to stay on the top and for it to have the current thread heading of the thread you have open on it.

For example, on game day I have the game day thread plus, depending on the result, the mandatory sack or hero threads open. Jumping between each as they grow I lose track of which ones I'm looking at.

I know it's on the tab as well as being listed in the browser web line, but it is tiny and grey and a bit far away (when in my game day position).

Just if you're tinkering.

Slightly off topic but the one thing I would like to see on the PC threads is the title bar to stay on the top and for it to have the current thread heading of the thread you have open on it.

For example, on game day I have the game day thread plus, depending on the result, the mandatory sack or hero threads open. Jumping between each as they grow I lose track of which ones I'm looking at.

I know it's on the tab as well as being listed in the browser web line, but it is tiny and grey and a bit far away (when in my game day position).

Just if you're tinkering.

Ok reasonable Idea, perhaps I can add it next to the links at the top

I much prefer it with the background images as it cuts down a lot of glare from all of the white which tends to give me migraines if I look at the screen for too long sometimes. Oh, and another reason is because I agree with you that the site looks a little boring now without the background images.

I much prefer it with the background images as it cuts down a lot of glare from all of the white which tends to give me migraines if I look at the screen for too long sometimes. Oh, and another reason is because I agree with you that the site looks a little boring now without the background images.
Yup i have had to remove them for now until I change it to single image that rotates randomly to cut down on load size. I can make you a "less white" theme if that helps with some darker greys for a while

Added image back but it loads just once now and changes randomly on reload. Would love to start collecting more images.

I am going to see if I can build a medium toned version of the them to make it easier on you Jethro

Agreed!

@Jethro I have a work in progress theme called "Friday Night Footy" which is a little less white. It has more grey background with Maroon lines and a maroon header.

It isn't perfect or finished yet and I feel perhaps it looks a little inadequate but but its a start. Wondering if that helps with the migraines and/or looks any better.

@globaleagle the images should be back now

I'm giving 2017 a run, but I'm always a " back in the good old days" sort of guy so I'd suggest it will be 2016 before long!!

I'm giving 2017 a run, but I'm always a " back in the good old days" sort of guy so I'd suggest it will be 2016 before long!!
It's fairly easy for me to maintain all of these but difficult to maintain standards such as when someone uses font color in a post.

Once I finish my current coding projects I'll be starting the process of trailing the new version which is in dev preview at the moment once it's at release I'll be moving everything over that can be moved over and we will release a new design with it

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10