New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thought he had a great game. Big, strong, fast. Has a big future this kid.
And best was his attitude, you could tell he really wanted to be in the game, even taking tough hit-ups which he was pretty good at. No doubt that was why he got the long term deal. A modern day Ian Schubert type?

His trial game last year was unflattering to say the least.

Was outside Suli though, who was all at sea and seemed illiterate in defensive reads.

Bit harsh to compare him to a hatrick-scoring debutant. I'm sure T7u's finishing is equally impressive. That is not what his mentioned weakness is.

Apples and oranges. T7u had a ****ter last year but so did the whole team. So hes's not a 1-man matchwinner. On the wing. At 20 years of age. Who is?

If he improved for his 21st, and had a blast at the same time, all good for him imo.

I think the 2 tries Vega done well, but Koula's explosive speed spooked the opposition winger inwards to assist the try scorer big time
Back to Tuipuloto....he looked on from his first touch, like the player we signed with the wraps on him
I'll be honest, seen a couple of Blacktown performances last season and he was very average, but his energy levels were up 10 fold last night and he carried the ball like a young Sheck....keep in mind he can also play centre ......

I think the 2 tries Vega done well, but Koula's explosive speed spooked the opposition winger inwards to assist the try scorer big time
Back to Tuipuloto....he looked on from his first touch, like the player we signed with the wraps on him
I'll be honest, seen a couple of Blacktown performances last season and he was very average, but his energy levels were up 10 fold last night and he carried the ball like a young Sheck....keep in mind he can also play centre ......
If he gets his defensive reads right, no doubt he will play 1sts consistently at some stage.

Look Vaega was good - but his tries were all just catch and score... except for the bomb and I think there was a bit of luck in that as well. He is a huge unit and supposedly can whack but Tippytoes in my mind was very impressive - did a lot more of the hard work carrying out of our half and made ground every time.

Imagine when Tui and Koula grow up. Dynamic attacking duo BUT They're still too young and inexperienced yet for regular 1st grade. It's not all about attack. You have to earn your defensive badge too before you can play with the big boys. They need a full season or 2 in NSW cup for that.

Imagine when Tui and Koula grow up. Dynamic attacking duo BUT They're still too young and inexperienced yet for regular 1st grade. It's not all about attack. You have to earn your defensive badge too before you can play with the big boys. They need a full season or 2 in NSW cup for that.
yes and Burbo was serviceable last night although a couple of bad defensive reads

Congrats to Christian Tuipulotu on his run-on debut for Manly, and he showed why we gave him a 4 year deal. He is ready to go in NRL, which is massive for our depth.
He was thirsty for work and when he took hit ups he was effective. Great enthusiasm and wanting to be in the game, that attitude is perfect.
Add to that to his large frame and athleticism, I guess this is why we let Walker walk, we have real quality talent coming through.

Congrats to Christian Tuipulotu on his run-on debut for Manly, and he showed why we gave him a 4 year deal. He is ready to go in NRL, which is massive for our depth.
He was thirsty for work and when he took hit ups he was effective. Great enthusiasm and wanting to be in the game, that attitude is perfect.
Add to that to his large frame and athleticism, I guess this is why we let Walker walk, we have real quality talent coming through.

He was awesome

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8