New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at the game last night and watched him under the high ball in the warmup and he spilled his last 2 practice kicks shockingly and barely laid a finger on them. I turned to the bloke next to me and said the Knights are going to kick to Tuipulotu all night and had a feeling of dread.

Turns out The Knights didn't obviously watch the warmup and kicked to Saab and Garrick all night.....and he had a stormer.
Good observation, his best position is left centre, if he could get 3 or 4 games there he could well own the number 3 jumper, has a great offload also.

Really impressed.
Didn't look out of place in 1st grade one iota.
Very handy backup to have waiting in the wings.

I was at the game last night and watched him under the high ball in the warmup and he spilled his last 2 practice kicks shockingly and barely laid a finger on them. I turned to the bloke next to me and said the Knights are going to kick to Tuipulotu all night and had a feeling of dread.

Turns out The Knights didn't obviously watch the warmup and kicked to Saab and Garrick all night.....and he had a stormer.
I must admit I thought Christian was fantastic, however in saying that he was barely tested in defence.... would like to see how he performs there before hailing him the messiah and dropping others!

Good game from Tuipulotu against the knights but not enough reason yet to be placed ahead of Saab just based on overall ability and value to the side . Christen though strong and impressive in quite a few areas still has some issues with wing defensive reads ,. probably centre is his most recommended position . Saab "s opportunities will get better soon , probably more a focus on say , koula , Harper , Parker and Tuipulotu vying for a centre spot .

Our future... Tippy toes and Koala to centres.. Saab and Garrick on the wings, Turbo at fullback..
The strike in that back 5 is insane and is what we need to be real premiership threats. Add the fact, probably the fastest backline of all time.

He may lack Jorge's sheer power, although he is pretty powerful himself, but what impresses me most is his attitude. He is very proactive, he goes looking for action, he takes many tough runs, fights for each metre. Saab needs to copy some of his mojo otherwise he might lose his spot!
Tui is quickly becoming one of my favourite players, actually I've got a few at present!

I think he stays up either if Parker is injured or not.
He brings a lot more overall back class than the one dimensional Saab.
And I do love what Saab brings in attack ,I'm not taking that away from the kid.
But if Parker is out ,Tui deserves to play centre next week with Garrick wing.
If Parker good to go ,I think he needs to stay in the side and that makes Saab the odd man out.
Tui & Koula on the left stiffen up that left side D,which has been our achilles heel with Saab & Harper.
And I don't know how much attack we lose tbh ,as both new young guys have no problems there.
Tui runs hard (reminiscent of Jorge) and Koula just hasn't even started to show how much more potential he has in speed & attack.

He is good and gets better each game. Both him and Koula can hit in defence, the only thing he needs to do is not run in too far to leave a gap on the outside but he is a keeper. When Saab is back I’d move him to centre and Koula at fullback. We need speed on the wing which Saab gives.

Tui did the offload to Koula in the first half which led to Koula’s break downfield, and his defence isn’t bad.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8