New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6-8 weeks ago his name was in big bright pen in our backline for years to come.

Now he looks slow, runs sideways and his defence has regressed.

What do we put this down to? Rainbow gate? running out of gas in a long first year? something else?

What do we put this down to? Rainbow gate? running out of gas in a long first year? something else?
I think he has a powerful run (similar to Tafua) and when he first came in, he utilised it. Since then he has started running sideways, which undermines his only real strength. I just think he's a bit too one-dimensional and he's not using that dimension to his advantage recently.

I think he has a powerful run (similar to Tafua) and when he first came in, he utilised it. Since then he has started running sideways, which undermines his only real strength. I just think he's a bit too one-dimensional and he's not using that dimension to his advantage recently.
Not even fifth dimensional? Maybe he will be up, up and away shortly:

It’s his first full season of top grade,he plays a very physical game and the jersey situation may of taken its toll on him.Given he’s still only 21,I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he’s tired and was influenced by older people re boycotting the Roosters game

Have to agree... many on here were talking him up early doors and I feel he has continued to get worse as the seasons gone on!

Thought he's been (relatively) ok. I would love to see him in the centres, I think he and Parker could really shine there

Maybe first season syndrome.

Assuming Garrick stays then Garrick and Saab are first choice wingers. I also think Parker and Harper are ahead of Koula at this stage.

Assuming Garrick stays then Garrick and Saab are first choice wingers. I also think Parker and Harper are ahead of Koula at this stage.
You’re kidding right? Koula in his first season is already miles ahead of both Parker and Harper, if he was left out for those two next year we deserve to come away with the spoon.

In regards to Christian I’m not really sure what to think of him at the moment, he’s been really poor lately and yes reminiscent of Taufua, but given he’s in his first year and only 21 he deserves a bit of a break. People are quick to write off the younger players on here.

Both Parker and Harper off contract next year will be interesting to see what happens,I think we will only keep one

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4