New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You’re kidding right? Koula in his first season is already miles ahead of both Parker and Harper, if he was left out for those two next year we deserve to come away with the spoon.

In regards to Christian I’m not really sure what to think of him at the moment, he’s been really poor lately and yes reminiscent of Taufua, but given he’s in his first year and only 21 he deserves a bit of a break. People are quick to write off the younger players on here.
Both Parker and Harper off contract next year will be interesting to see what happens,I think we will only keep one
Yeah will be interesting.

Tui I thought started strong but has fallen apart since Jerseygate, not the only one. He is one of the guys who will do fine next year if he can figure out his relations with his team mates and the club, imo. If not, he is one of the guys who probably need to move on both for their own sakes and ours, sorry to say. Hence these reports, not clear yet how strong, about x number of players wanting a release.

Both Parker and Harper off contract next year will be interesting to see what happens,I think we will only keep one
both off contract eh? Lets hope we don't keep either to be honest.
I think we've seen the their best and they're not going to get much better.
We really lack any strike centres nowadays.

When we had Lyon and Matai, it made all the difference to being such a gun side. Currently we get so dominated. There must be someone else out there that we can target

First year in first grade (rainbows aside) might
I re-watched The Raiders game last night (trying to remember what it was like to watch a winning game again) at Mudgee, and the following backline was actually very, very good:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reuben Garrick
And that highlights our troubles this year

1 of the players has been gone almost the whole year, another struggled with an injury and the third now injured was playing his second year of first grade (some Tolu is going to have to deal with next year)

both off contract eh? Lets hope we don't keep either to be honest.
I think we've seen the their best and they're not going to get much better.
We really lack any strike centres nowadays.

When we had Lyon and Matai, it made all the difference to being such a gun side. Currently we get so dominated. There must be someone else out there that we can target
My understanding was Felody was going to be our next gun centre but obviously he wasn’t happy here

My understanding was Felody was going to be our next gun centre but obviously he wasn’t happy here
Made the very considerable outlay on latu Fainu and just could not accommodate another high profile and untested junior signing apparently . Every indication [ or was ] that Feledy has real ability but seemed very little references on both players in the juniors this season , injury issues or for some reason ]

How do you know that he was not happy at Manly? He may have received a sizeable offer that Manly weren’t prepared to match? Perhaps he grew up following the Wests’ Tigers and always wanted to play for them?

How do you know that he was not happy at Manly? He may have received a sizeable offer that Manly weren’t prepared to match? Perhaps he grew up following the Wests’ Tigers and always wanted to play for them?
Well I’m sure he knew his future wasn’t with manly or otherwise he wouldn’t of left..you know the saying happy where I am..it’s not like he was thrown a l Fainu pay check from the tigers..anyway..at the end of the day who cares..he is gone lol

The only way is Up ....

Up , Up and away to another Manly Grand final win !!!

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8