New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck to him if he joins the Dragons, as he will have a starting spot each week.
I did like him as a player as he gave his all for Manly, however, I don't think he was ever going to reach the expectations the club may have had of him when he was recruited and he would have had limited chances in 1st grade this year.

Quite understandable if Tuipulotu is considering his options now .
Off his game quite a bit in the mid part of 22 after doing quite well in general in his i st grade appearances prior to that .
Picked up his game again for the remainder of that season and seemed to go all right for a good portion of last season .
Maybe will be inclined to again look elsewhere just on the opportunity front but also unlikely to be that interested in a major drop in pay .
Club has made their position clear and will just see how it will play out now

I'll miss his QE2 speed type of play-the-balls, from minute one of the games.

Dragons backline is:

01. Tyrell Sloan
02. Mat Feagai
03. Moses Suli
04. Zac Lomax
05. Mikaele Ravalawa

I'm guessing he'll be fighting it out with Corey Allan & Mat Feagai for that last spot. Good luck bro.

Dragons backline is:

01. Tyrell Sloan
02. Mat Feagai
03. Moses Suli
04. Zac Lomax
05. Mikaele Ravalawa

I'm guessing he'll be fighting it out with Corey Allan & Mat Feagai for that last spot. Good luck bro.
Allan has bad injury mate and lucky to make the field in 2024....Feagai and Tui is a coin toss, though I think flanno is "offering" him a starting position which maybe more appealing than Blacktown Workers ....

Dragons backline is:

01. Tyrell Sloan
02. Mat Feagai
03. Moses Suli
04. Zac Lomax
05. Mikaele Ravalawa

Didn't I read somewhere that flanno has told Feagai he can look around for a deal elsewhere? Although it may have been his brother, or I may have just dreamt it (it's been a long off-season!)

Dragons backline is:

01. Tyrell Sloan
02. Mat Feagai
03. Moses Suli
04. Zac Lomax
05. Mikaele Ravalawa

Corey Allan is out injured for all of 2024 with a torn ACL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8