News: Brett Stewart ruled out again (Rnd 5)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: News: Brett Stewart ruled out again

We have been lucky so far, but injuries catch up, and DSM5, please don't tell people where to post. It insinuates you have authority, and you most certainly don't.

Ryan said:
We have been lucky so far, but injuries catch up, and DSM5, please don't tell people where to post. It insinuates you have authority, and you most certainly don't.

hey ryan
i take offense to that

We werent lucky against Roosters we out muscled and out played them
we werent lucky against the knights again we out muscled and out played them
against the sharks we hung in and fought tough and got home in the end on the back of a brave play. remember fortune favours the brave.

We have so much to be positive about
we have discovered several new first graders this year

yet all people want to do is bitch and moan bitch and moan.

Boring.

The people that are complaining the most seem to be the lot saying we would be 0 from 5 to start the season, and the ones that lost their houses when we beat the Chooks

Ryan said:
and DSM5, please don't tell people where to post. It insinuates you have authority, and you most certainly don't.

Isn't he our official court reporter ?

Darren said:
early days yet BE, our attack has to get better, chip kicks and great bounces on the 80th minute don't happen regularly
Hi Darren. I've enjoyed your postings on up and coming players over the years. You've been calling for the youngsters to get more of a go for years, and this year they have certainly gotten a huge go. Plus result-wise it's the best start to a season for four years. Yet overall the postings I've read of yours this year seem probably the most negative I've read from you. Am I misreading your mood? You OK?

I have authority over you Ryan. Now take yourself off to the irrelevant thread.

Gday Rex, thanks for the stuff about juniors, hoping to get some more info about the 3 grades this weekend. I think I must be getting old and cranky :rolleyes: WhilstI think the attack has been abit off, I realise time must be given to guys to gel, you are right, it has been a top start

Chip and Chase said:
Ryan said:
and DSM5, please don't tell people where to post. It insinuates you have authority, and you most certainly don't.

Isn't he our official court reporter ?

and he's a forum moderator to boot too :p

Can we pleeeeeese stop posting under this thread title. I keep thinking he's out again next weekend.

mickqld said:
Can we pleeeeeese stop posting under this thread title. I keep thinking he's out again next weekend.

Thread title updated :)

Ryan said:
Maybe it's time to consider Hoppa fullback full time. Just putting this out there. A bloke who kits up 2-3 times per season just destroys whatever chemistry and consistency there may be in the team.

Sharks will win tomorrow night.

I found it. Sorry Ryan but you are the Ironstine.

bones said:
Ryan said:
Maybe it's time to consider Hoppa fullback full time. Just putting this out there. A bloke who kits up 2-3 times per season just destroys whatever chemistry and consistency there may be in the team.

Sharks will win tomorrow night.

I found it. Sorry Ryan but you are the Ironstine.

Like i said bones there was more than the two i said go back even further to last yr in nov dec off season .. some fukn howlers there..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2