News: Hoppa pleads "Not Guilty"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: News: Hoppa pleads

Seaweed link said:
This bloke is the complete dickhead. Who the f**k does he think he is?

If there was a poll as to who fits this description around here right now, I wonder who would win hands down?

Re: News: Hoppa pleads \

Run the poll and we may see how many actual similarities there are between the daily telegraph polls and readership, and your poll and its posters.

Matabele is that you as a provocative alter ego?
Oh well, probably not ...

Seaweed link said:
You are a pathetic discrace.

Learn to spell and your elitist theories may carry marginally more weight (at least with the 'plebs' you believe we are).

Maybe he was like Rock Hudson - punched around the ring too many times........

QUESTION 1

Seaweed link said:
Ok plebs...Where did i say he was not a good player?

ANSWER 1

Seaweed link said:
As for his footy,he was always a dirty,disrespectful player full of cheap shots and worse.I for one am glad not to see him go around each week.Good riddance I say.

QUESTION 2

Seaweed link said:
Where did i say anything about his pending court case?

ANSWER 2

Seaweed link said:
He was using intimidation to prevent members of the public from entering a court room.If i need to explain how that is showing contempt for the court,you might need some education.

QUESTION 3

Seaweed link said:
Where did i mention any differences  at all between those born here and those born overseas?

ANSWER 3

Seaweed link said:
Make no excuses,his expectations do not match ours as Australians.

Seaweed link said:
In \"OUR\" country,we are generous and kind in allowing people to become citizens from other countries.If you think it is acceptable for immigrants to Australia to carry on like hoppa then its obvious that your standards of appreciation and respect are far lower than mine.

MadMarcus link said:
QUESTION 1

[quote author=Seaweed link=topic=186244.msg313179#msg313179 date=1295951857]
Ok plebs...Where did i say he was not a good player?

ANSWER 1

Seaweed link said:
As for his footy,he was always a dirty,disrespectful player full of cheap shots and worse.I for one am glad not to see him go around each week.Good riddance I say.

QUESTION 2

Seaweed link said:
Where did i say anything about his pending court case?

ANSWER 2

Seaweed link said:
He was using intimidation to prevent members of the public from entering a court room.If i need to explain how that is showing contempt for the court,you might need some education.

QUESTION 3

Seaweed link said:
Where did i mention any differences  at all between those born here and those born overseas?

ANSWER 3

Seaweed link said:
Make no excuses,his expectations do not match ours as Australians.

Seaweed link said:
In \"OUR\" country,we are generous and kind in allowing people to become citizens from other countries.If you think it is acceptable for immigrants to Australia to carry on like hoppa then its obvious that your standards of appreciation and respect are far lower than mine.

[/quote]

Lol marcus I was tempted to do a similar type response but figured i couldn't be bothered arguing with an idiot bogan.
In his view, it's ok for you to be a d1ckhead, so long as you were born here.

Is it the off Season or what?

Some of the Dribble in here is funny....

We are all entitled to our opinion and we all know Hoppa is a boof-head. But sometimes boof-heads play football and we support them because they played football for our team.

I think they guy has done pretty well for himself and I dont see him bludging of the government anymore.

I think the crap that has come out of your mind sea weed onto the keyboard shows that you my friend are indeed the boof-head of Keyboard forum Jockeys.

Those with an opinion best stand at the door as you are not welcome in here.....

Your answers and quotes dont match.Nice try.But anyone with an education would see your arguments as baseless.Fail.

Most of the people on this forum whom I respect have not been critical.

That is all that maters to me.
As for you lot who defended that fool.Your opinions mean nothing to me.

Sports people are not above anybody else,regardless if they "played great for us".

Seaweed link said:
Your answers and quotes dont match.Nice try.But anyone with an education would see your arguments as baseless.Fail.

That is all that maters to me.
As for you lot who defended that fool.Your opinions mean nothing to me.

Sports people are not above anybody else,regardless if they \"played great for us\".

My fav hoppa moment was the hit on galloway. What a brain snap timed to perfection. Rugby Leeeeauge rocks. Hoppa for PM. Seaweed, the oprah thread is on the other page. 

G-Land I thought the hit on Galloway was legit, and so did Simpkins.  It was only the intervention of the video ref,  that got Hoppa sent off.  Terrible decision. 

Seaweed link said:

This education you keep talking about, it wouldn't happen to be the second bachelor degree listed here - http://nescience.org/iun/uctaa.html - would it?

Seaweed link said:

Yes, the support you have received from those who have remained silent is quite overwhelming.

DSM5 link said:
G-Land I thought the hit on Galloway was legit, and so did Simpkins.  It was only the intervention of the video ref,  that got Hoppa sent off.  Terrible decision. 
i thought the same thing it just looked bad because hoppa leapt up a bit ..but contact was with shoulder not hand or arm to galloway..

Surprise,surprise....    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/john-hopoate-in-hot-water-again/story-e6frexnr-1225995749199     

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296175409[/time]

Oh all right,I take it all back.

Hoppa is just a top bloke with great morals and is a winner all round.

Talking of education,lets all attend the Hoppa school of life,and you people who have been backing him and putting **** on me in this subject can be the first to graduate.

BWAHAHA.

Seaweed link said:
Oh all right,I take it all back.

Hoppa is just a top bloke with great morals and is a winner all round.

BWAHAHA.

That wasn't so hard was it?

Thanks for the off-season entertainment Seaweed...

Seaweed link said:
Talking of education,lets all attend the Hoppa school of life

Which is far worse than your school of racist undertones.

He has made the Tele again today in a story about him abusing a Rugby 7's ref and wanting to take it further in the car park, seems like a magnet for bad press.

Utility Player link said:
He has made the Tele again today in a story about him abusing a Rugby 7's ref and wanting to take it further in the car park, seems like a magnet for bad press.
ahh who hasnt abused a ref ...  blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ::)

From today's DT.
"A FORMER security expert who looked after several off-field matters for an NRL club has been charged with affray after an ugly altercation at a Sydney pub on Sunday.

We won't name the person in question for legal reasons, but the matter has been dealt with by police and a court date pencilled in for early next month.

We'll also spare giving up the club because they severed ties with the chap a few years ago."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6