News: Hoppa pleads "Not Guilty"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: News: Hoppa pleads

Fonz link said:
Initials D.M by any chance?

Reckon your on the money there. Also stated he was a boxing promoter and did security for several clubs in the cross.
As for Hoppa, did any one notice the cctv footage that was released. It showed the bouncers basically chasing after the painters. Then it showed Hoppa casually walking down after them hands in pockets. I wouldn't be surprised if some so called witness has seen Hoppa and told the Police he belted the bloke when he may have just been standing there. The blokes may have caused trouble at the door of the club but the incident happened around the corner, so why did the bouncers go after them? The cctv shows them retreating and the poor bloke who died was trying to stop them. When they walked away/retreated, that should have been the end of it.

Hoppa's done some stupid things but I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until we know all the facts. It would surprise me if he didn't touch the alleged victim at all and was just in the vicinity so some dick has fingered him for the assault. Remember the chick chick boom incident.
t

Re: News: Hoppa pleads

Hoppa does not appear out of the woods yet.

From today's DT
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/second-arrest-over-kings-cross-death/story-e6freuy9-1226005836149

"Former NRL player and boxer John Hopoate was arrested a day after the bashings and charged over the attack on Wilmer.

The former heavyweight boxing champion and top-level rugby league player, who was working as a bouncer at the Trademark Hotel, has pleaded not guilty to common assault."

He is yet to enter pleas for two other charges of affray and assault occasioning actual bodily harm in company."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7