News: Keiran Foran stays at Brookvale nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wrong guys. I'm all for Lowe turning us into the cutting edge innovative business we should be.

Therefore, Lowe 1, Ryan 1

Matabele link said:
Don't worry Ryan.  Dropping dead on the job is worth 250.

Is there anyone in the club other than Penn that you like?

Good old Mata who thinks the club is run by the boers, lol

Matabele link said:
You're keeping score Swoop, not me.

Well I get the idea that you cream yourself over Scott Penn. Never a bad word has been spoken by you in regards to Penn. But you sink the slipper into the guy that saved us in the first place.

I don't know either of them but on the face of it they're as bad as each other.

Matabele link said:
One's broke, the other's not.  Pick your horse.
not true mata
im not a fan of wat went down with max and gm

but it isnt broke nowhere near it infact

Mata, what exactly are you aiming to achieve by constantly posting YOUR version of Max's finances on here ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Mata, what exactly are you aiming to achieve by constantly posting YOUR version of Max's finances on here ?

You can rule out credibility.

Matabele link said:
Who said it was my version?

You're the one posting it.
But really, I'm surprised this stuff hasn't been deleted. I thought Dan was very sensitive to posts that might contain defamatory imputations, and suggesting a well-known businessman is broke is, on the face of it, defamatory.

So now we wait for Choc,ROML and Killer to sign...I'm sure they are all ready within the next few days....again.But good on Lowe,anyway.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182463.msg252256#msg252256 date=1266713394]
Matas thinks?

Do you have many friends? Actually, forget about it...I couldn't be bothered.You have the loyalty of a starving cannibal. 
[/quote]

In his defence, at least he doesn't change his opinion with the tide. Even though he probably should, his opinion is pretty sh*t on alot of things.

Dan should be deleting some of these posts if he was consistent. Bit of a conga line happening around here though...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6