News: Lowe to land CEO job

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i can see both sides here
my opinion is the Football club and leagues club is virtually the same board with the same chairman.

The leagues club are in a position to put in money if theres a shortfall in return of equity just like the penn and delmeges do where as the footy club isnt its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

So mata i think as long as either the leagues club or the footy club can make a contribution to a short fall it doesnt matter which one.

I think it is possible to 'love a club to death' and I fear that the insiders sometimes have the potential to do that. Getting rid of Mayer is the case in point. (Past History but he upset some of the Manly factions, whilst trying to deliver what was really needed). My perspective but some of our 'insiders' are too close to the woods to see the trees!

The Liberal party today elected a leader who is very popular in branches especially amongst the more conservative existing members but may not attract those outside the party itself. (Arguable point of course but my issue is that Manly must not do the same!)

Canteen Worker link said:
I think it is possible to 'love a club to death' and I fear that the insiders sometimes have the potential to do that. Getting rid of Mayer is the case in point. (Past History but he upset some of the Manly factions, whilst trying to deliver what was really needed). My perspective but some of our 'insiders' are too close to the woods to see the trees!

The Liberal party today elected a leader who is very popular in branches especially amongst the more conservative existing members but may not attract those outside the party itself. (Arguable point of course but my issue is that Manly must not do the same!)

thanks CW, now I wont be able to sleep as I will be terrified of Abbott taking over the Eagles!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6