News: Lyon lacks passion: Daley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The fact they can't even sell out small country stadiums must say a lot about what country people think of the affair. And in recent years it has not been an origin trial either. It's just a ridiculous game that impacts terribly on clubs not lucky enough to enjoy a bye.

Thats a good one.From the bloke who in the morning says he hasnt signed with Super league and that afternoon has announced the signing.Credibility nil.

Bringing up superleague? He's also wrapped Foran and young Hoppa deluxe. I guess he only has credibility when he is saying something nice about us.

The main thing I dislike about this game and its pointless concept is the way it just help divide the NSW origin team.. they are made enemies before being told to bond after belting eachother in this game then expected to be 'brothers' in the musical chairs blues side.. and we are gonna catch up with the paranoid poachers up north this way?? I'm passionate about the SOO and i wanna see more untity from our Blues side. 'Country' players are graded into 'City' teams before any so called 'Bush' pride can be engrained so just can the game, send money systematically to the bush leagues and let the BLues get on with it by uniting properly please!.. end of spelling error riddled rant.. :)

I'm surprised with all the mediocrity surrounding Laurie Daily's team selections, and coaching results, he is allowed near any representative team at all.

Especially when the castaway is so obviously bias. He couldn't even hack being made fun of, by the bogans on the footy show.

Apparently Daley is still in the broadcast box finishing a sentence from his commentary on Saturday night

I'm sure Glen would be happy to know that all you Manly fans are supporting him as Captain of a "nothing game"

The Eagle said:
Its spelt Glenn!
Im sure he would be happy you cannot spell his name

Good come back. :)

By the way, are you Shane re-named to "The Eagle"?

Rayreyray said:
The main thing I dislike about this game and its pointless concept is the way it just help divide the NSW origin team.. they are made enemies before being told to bond after belting eachother in this game then expected to be 'brothers' in the musical chairs blues side.. and we are gonna catch up with the paranoid poachers up north this way?? I'm passionate about the SOO and i wanna see more untity from our Blues side. 'Country' players are graded into 'City' teams before any so called 'Bush' pride can be engrained so just can the game, send money systematically to the bush leagues and let the BLues get on with it by uniting properly please!.. end of spelling error riddled rant.. :)

The City/Country Game has been around as long as I can remember. It used to be that to be eligible to play country you had to be playing in the CRL at the time. This game has a lot of tradition for the diehards and oldheads. I believe, and so do quite a few others, that this gtame still has its place in the game today.

It would seem alot more traditional to me if it wasn't used as an Origin trial but as a CRL side against a side made up of young up and comers from the NRL. The best country rugby league has to offer vs the next NRL stars.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7