News: Manly mentality: Why Sea Eagles have gone back to the future with ‘old school’ hits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Right on cue you resort to the same old tired playbook..... You can't give a sensible response so firstly let's call X a disparaging name ( probably worked in primary school for you did it?) and then some comment about Haemorrhoids??????

More power to you woody. good job.....

So ... your disparaging remark, which began this exchange, about my comment being from "the cheap seats" .... was mature and benign ? .. you need to look in a mirror petal.

So here is a sensible response for you .... any person that has watched the trials and first three games, that can't acknowledge the improvement in attitude, structure, game style and committment from the players ... who apparently have now learnt their roles in the team .... is kidding themselves ..

And all that gets back to coaching .. and coaches working with the players to improve them ...

As I said all last year (from the cheap seats) that our roster was fine .... we were simply a very, very poorly coached football team ...

If that opinion upsets you enough to come on and have pathetic shots at me .... go your hardest .

So ... your disparaging remark, which began this exchange, about my comment being from "the cheap seats" .... was mature and benign ? .. you need to look in a mirror petal.

So here is a sensible response for you .... any person that has watched the trials and first three games, that can't acknowledge the improvement in attitude, structure, game style and committment from the players ... who apparently have now learnt their roles in the team .... is kidding themselves ..

And all that gets back to coaching .. and coaches working with the players to improve them ...

As I said all last year (from the cheap seats) that our roster was fine .... we were simply a very, very poorly coached football team ...

If that opinion upsets you enough to come on and have pathetic shots at me .... go your hardest .
Excellent reply in parts thank you.

the cheap seats comment is a well-known saying that relates to opinions that are based more on personal views than fact.

your use of name-calling is just what it is. name calling.

onto the footy.

yes, i see we are playing with some new found vigor which is nice to see given the **** show that is manly under the hood.

however, i would counter your view that the last 4 years have been a waste. we had 2 pretty awesome seasons and 2 average. i know you don't want to accept the fact but our implosion last year was a result of pretty clear causes. injury, rainbow gate, management in the club etc.

in 2020 we had Manese and all the **** around that having let Api go which at the time was the right decision.rule changes and covid did us good.

i contend we are playing nearly at full strength so of course the side will play better than last year. i also believe the past 4 years were not a waste and moving forward i hope our future will surge under the new coaching team.

once he wakes up in Maccas of course. the difference there was Des was the guy driving to the ****show to collect the player in trouble and not the one in it..... lets hope seibs starts acting like the boss and a bit less like Tbaz yeah?

I guess technically any year you do not win the comp could be seen as a waste but considering we got into our first GF qualifier since 2013 I would not think 2021 was a waste?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4