News: Orford the glue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have very little doubt that we will not only win, but win pretty well this weekend

I have watched the last 3 games from both sides, and our performances have been far superior

Orford is more like Perkins Paste than glue or even clag

Orford was underwhelming again on Saturday. Thurston schooled him. Can't see Ox winning back to back Dally M's, not unless this year is like last year with injuries and suspensions to all the good players.

Watmough has been good/great so far this year in ATTACK, but he was back to his jumper grabbing best in defence. It was like 2007 all over again......another shoulder niggle perhaps ?

Dan link said:
Orford is more like Perkins Paste than glue or even clag
:)
'Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up sniffin glue.....'
(Lloyd Bridges, Flying High)

and no, I don't think Orford is a Lloyd bridges.....

Jatz: Mattai is injured & we need to get him to a hospital right away

Ian Martin Tragic: Oh my god....what is it ?

Jatz: Its a big building with doctors & patients but thats not important right now

Zorba: You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
Dessie: What is it?
Zorba: It's a big building where the NRL meet, but that's not important.

Dessie: It was a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than the Corso.

"Sounds like a subdural hematoma to me."

"You thought, you thought. Just go. Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all. Well, you're still wet behind the ears. It's not a subdural hematoma. It's *epidural*. Ha."

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6