News: Rookie half a chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we need the T Williams who scored that try against teh tigpies.

One thing of note was that Whare was second quickest behind stewy at the club but like most havnt seen him coming through the lower grades.

I think Whare is still eligible for the Under 20s.

Interesting that perry & foran were the stars of the warriors trial - hoepfully in a contract year perry will pull his finger out.

We need a bit more strike power out wide, we sadly missed Bell/Beaver last season, so Tony W or Hoppas son could be a dark horse for us this season.

Did anyone actually see the trial against the Warriors. I am interested as to how Foran went at half and also the form of Hodkinson. I would love to see those two develop and form the half combination, allowing Killer to play in the centres.

Any info from someone who actually saw the game would be appreciated.

Canteen Worker link said:
Did anyone actually see the trial against the Warriors. I am interested as to how Foran went at half and also the form of Hodkinson. I would love to see those two develop and form the half combination, allowing Killer to play in the centres.

Any info from someone who actually saw the game would be appreciated.

Only true supporters will travel to NZ for a trial.  As for the millions of Kiwis who are apparently Manly supporters and who will be watching our games on Maori TV, only Kiwi Eagle has ever posted here....

The Wheel link said:
As for the millions of Kiwis who are apparently Manly supporters and who will be watching our games on Maori TV, only Kiwi Eagle has ever posted here....

Do they even know that the Silvertails website exists?
free-confused-smileys-423[1].gif

Jethro link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=182468.msg252855#msg252855 date=1267410649]

As for the millions of Kiwis who are apparently Manly supporters and who will be watching our games on Maori TV, only Kiwi Eagle has ever posted here....

Do they even know that the Silvertails website exists?
free-confused-smileys-423[1].gif

[/quote]

Maybe Google hasn't opened an office in Auckland yet?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6