News: Tahu accused of racial abuse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
Aboriginal footballer-cum-boxer Anthony Mundine believed Tahu was the victim of a smear campaign.

''He's a straight-up man, so if he said he didn't say it, he didn't say it,'' Mundine said. ''The media is against Timana, trying to make him out as a hypocrite and having less integrity. That's bulls**t.

''It's embarrassing for the guy who came out and [made the claims].

''It's like an African-American footballer calling another African-American the 'N' word. You can do that because you're one of them and this is the same situation.

''If somebody of Aboriginal descent called me a black 'C', that doesn't bother me.''

And this comment clearly demonstrates why the majority of "your people" will never move out of the trees.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=185702.msg301526#msg301526 date=1286486076]
Aboriginal footballer-cum-boxer Anthony Mundine believed Tahu was the victim of a smear campaign.

''He's a straight-up man, so if he said he didn't say it, he didn't say it,'' Mundine said. ''The media is against Timana, trying to make him out as a hypocrite and having less integrity. That's bulls**t.

''It's like an African-American footballer calling another African-American the 'N' word. You can do that because you're one of them and this is the same situation.

''If somebody of Aboriginal descent called me a black 'C', that doesn't bother me.''

And this comment clearly demonstrates why the majority of "your people" will never move out of the trees.
[/quote]  Getting crowded up there Clon?

The Wheel link said:

''He's a straight-up man, so if he said he didn't say it, he didn't say it,'' Mundine said. ''The media is against Timana, trying to make him out as a hypocrite and having less integrity. That's bull****.

It must have been very confusing for Anthony's parents when he was a young bloke!

Matabele link said:
Looks like you bogans can argue with big Georgey Rose:

Walgett player George Rose, who plays for Manly in the NRL, added: ''I'm very surprised by the allegations. None of that happened.''  

The blue never happened next to the canteen, so I dunno how George can even comment on what happened.

Fonz link said:
Were you there Mick?

Sure was mate.
Tahu even tried to kick one of the united players as well, not that anything will be done about that.

Darren, pretty sure the place is Coonabarabran.  ;D

Chris Binge, the father of the youth involved has played and coached in the Lismore area for many years. While I don't know him myself some people I know do. They say he is a straight forward bloke so I don't think he would be making this up.

I don't see the big deal about this all.

I'm consistently called a "short" c**t. The only problem about arguing against something like that, is that I am !

Anyone want a beer?

Mick Juice link said:
Darren, pretty sure the place is Coonabarabran.  ;D

Not in this PC crazy world we live in, it's now Conabarabran.

Mick Juice link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=185702.msg301544#msg301544 date=1286489621]
Looks like you bogans can argue with big Georgey Rose:

Walgett player George Rose, who plays for Manly in the NRL, added: ''I'm very surprised by the allegations. None of that happened.'' 

The blue never happened next to the canteen, so I dunno how George can even comment on what happened.

Fonz link said:
Were you there Mick?

Sure was mate.
Tahu even tried to kick one of the united players as well, not that anything will be done about that.

Darren, pretty sure the place is Coonabarabran.  ;D
[/quote]
So if Mick was there and says this is the way it was then i'm inclined to believe him. Enough speculation please!

Here is something that isn't speculation about why Timana is a wanker

Anybody read his line last week about Anderson "I am glad he is gone", because apparently poor old Timana was made to train with a bad ankle. However Tahu didn't mind training on it for NSW, was making his comments from Australian training and also took part in this knockout comp.

Not to mention how he bagged League as soon as he got over to Rugby, and then on return to league started bagging Rugby again

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Here is something that isn't speculation about why Timana is a w****r

Anybody read his line last week about Anderson \"I am glad he is gone\", because apparently poor old Timana was made to train with a bad ankle. However Tahu didn't mind training on it for NSW, was making his comments from Australian training and also took part in this knockout comp.

Not to mention how he bagged League as soon as he got over to Rugby, and then on return to league started bagging Rugby again
So when you say this is not speculation, do you mean you didn't learn of this through the media?
Or do you still trust the accurate reporting skills of our sports journos?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/confront-my-son-father-challenges-tahu-to-deny-making-slur-20101008-16bww.html

Tahu does seem to be trouble wherever he goes. Not sure if it is his manager, his own stupidity or bad luck but he seems to bring poor headlines constantly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4