• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Ram Rules!

Wolfpack said:
Ugh.

F'ing get your crap together, Philly.

Hee hee, not gonna happen! Vick now the most disliked player as well, I guess jail does that to you.

Oh, hang on, the 'Skins are below the Eagles.............

blitzkrieg said:
Wolfpack said:
Ugh.

Hee hee, not gonna happen! Vick now the most disliked player as well, I guess jail does that to you.

Yeah but the Gunts are on top of the NFC East! :mad: I think all NFC East fans can agree that the only good NYG team is a beaten NYG team.

Wolfpack said:
blitzkrieg said:
Wolfpack said:
Ugh.

Yeah but the Gunts are on top of the NFC East! :mad: I think all NFC East fans can agree that the only good NYG team is a beaten NYG team.

The entire NFL fans would probably agree as well!

Bolts get rolled by the Raiders on thursday night football, ouch.

Gotta say that I'm suprised at how little San Diego is running the rock. You've got two good running backs - give 'em the ball! Rivers is a top 5 QB but he's in a slump & making him throw the ball nearly 50 times a game wont help.

Wolfpack said:
Bolts get rolled by the Raiders on thursday night football, ouch.

Gotta say that I'm suprised at how little San Diego is running the rock. You've got two good running backs - give 'em the ball! Rivers is a top 5 QB but he's in a slump & making him throw the ball nearly 50 times a game wont help.

I can't believe I devoted time from my life to that rubbish. Just disgraceful. Half way in the season but we would need a miracle to have an impact on that display. Raiders are the most penalised team in almost the history of the game and that saved it from being a complete smashing.

I think this pretty much sums it up.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/11/elderly-woman-finds-drunk-chargers-fan-on-her-couch/

Elderly woman finds drunk Chargers fan on her couch

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 11, 2011, 1:03 PM EST

It wasn’t the greatest night for Chargers fans.

They watched Raiders fans take over their stadium. They watched the Chargers lose. One fan became a suspect in a stabbing after the game.

Another fan in his 20′s wearing Chargers gear was found in an elderly woman’s house, asleep on the couch in her living room.

Officer Frank Cali of the San Diego Police Department tells the San Diego Union-Tribune that an 81-year-old woman reported finding the Chargers fan passed out on her couch around 7:20 a.m. ET.

The man was taken into custody and charged with being drunk in public. Apparently “public” includes the couches of 81-year-old women.

The Colts really need him.
Rivers has had his worst season for interceptions and lots of fans calling for us to claim Luck. But I don't blame Rivers, our O protection must be close to the worst in the comp. We haven't been using runners because they couldn't make a gap even if they threw the 'jaws of life' on the front line. All very disappointing.

ManlyBacker said:
The Colts really need him.
Rivers has had his worst season for interceptions and lots of fans calling for us to claim Luck. But I don't blame Rivers, our O protection must be close to the worst in the comp. We haven't been using runners because they couldn't make a gap even if they threw the 'jaws of life' on the front line. All very disappointing.

Don't start me on disappointment.

If anyone needs me I'll be with my Juan Castillo & Andy Reid voodoo dolls.

Luck is going to be an interesting one. Assuming that the Colts take him (which they probably will & should have the opportunity to do so) you have to wonder what is going to happen to Peyton.

I guess the ideal scenario would be for Luck to sit behind Peyton for a year & learn the trade (also giving the Colts o-line another year to solidify - let Peyton get thumped rather than Luck) but I wonder if Peyton would actually do that. I'm not even sure if they'd get much for him on the trade market given his age, injuries & mammoth contract.

Thats annoying even for me, even though we're sitting pretty waiting for the finals more or less

Go niners, its your bday

Personally ill be cheering if we make the conference bowl, but I somehow doubt it

Hold the phone. Maybe the Vikings will suck enough for Luck. Now ranked 31st and AP might be gone for the season, or at least an extended period. The back-up played nearly three quarters and ran for 18 yards and poor old Ponder threw 3 INTs. I wonder whose cat the poor fellow ran over?

Colts will be lucky (no pun intended) to win a game so they're still very much favourites for Luck. Vikes are a shoe-in for a top 10 pick though, there are some nice OTs out there which would do the trick for them. Ponder needs a proper line otherwise he's going to be throwing 3 picks every week.

In other news...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20111..._cp#menu=highlights&tab=recap&recap=fullstory

Even when our season is over...we still be trollin'!

17-10 baby!

They will be in a difficult position if they have the top draft pick and Luck has nominated. They used a #8 pick on Ponder so if they go with Luck they will have wasted it. The Colts on the other hand take Luck and give him a year or two of development under Manning, and they could create another dynasty. Sucks really.

Yeah, some teams get all the luck (again, no pun intended).

I feel for the Fins, Luck would turn their franchise around if they can get him but with every win he's drifting farther & farther away. They could always try to trade up to 1st ovr. to get him but even from where they're expected to pick (3rd-5th) it wouldn't be cheap & there's no guarantee that the Colts would be willing to give it up.

The good news is that the QB class isn't too bad this year, not as much depth as last year but certainly a lot of quality up top. Matt Barkley, Landry Jones & even Robert Griffin III are all expected to be taken high.

The Fins QB position has been terrible since Marino departed. But surely it doesn't take the best part of two decades to find an adequate replacement!

Matabele said:
The Fins QB position has been terrible since Marino departed. But surely it doesn't take the best part of two decades to find an adequate replacement!

It does if you're the Fins (bless their cotton socks), it also helps prop up other teams draft pools as we saw with incidents like the AJ Feeley trade.

Strong word is that Henne is out after this year & Moore will be the incumbent heading into the 2012/13 season.

I wouldn't mind Philly taking a look in Henne's direction & offering him a contract, assuming that Vince Young moves on. He's got the physical tools & has been able to put it all together before but has just been ridiculously inconsistent. Seems like the kind of guy that Mornhinweg & Reid could work with.

Ram Rules!

Just had a look at the rest of the season and disappointed Packers don't get to play the Saints.
It'd be am awesome game at the moment

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4