• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Ram Rules!

Odds are that they'll meet in the play-offs at some stage & I agree, it's going to be an absolute cracker. I'm beginning to think that the winner of that game will end up taking out the SB as well.

McNabb has been officially waived by the Vikes, apparently by his own request. Still don't think that he's come to terms with the fact that he isn't starting material any more, it wouldn't shock me if he retires rather than take a back-up job TBH.

Also, the Raider's 2010 1st rounder - Rolando McClain - is in some trouble it seems.

McClain allegedly held victim at gunpoint

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 1, 2011, 6:43 PM EST

AP
More details have come out regarding the arrest of Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain in Alabama Thursday.

According to the victim in the case, McClain allegedly held a gun to the victim’s head. The victim begged McClain not to shoot him, according to Seth Burkett and Bayne Hughes of the Decatur Daily.

Instead, McClain held his gun next to the victim’s head and fired the gun into the air. The victim in the case had previously been in an altercation with another man and was bleeding from the nose and mouth when he spoke to police.

DecaturDaily.com has a picture of McClain being handcuffed Thursday. He smiles widely for the camera. McClain is being charged with third-degree assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and discharging a firearm. They are all misdemeanors.

McClain is recovering from an ankle injury and seems certain to miss this week’s game. He’s a captain of the defense and calls the team’s defensive plays.

Sounds like a lovely bloke.

Also it looks like the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles team & coaches are going to quit football after this season to take up new careers as pall bearers given that they are so good at letting people down.

How could the Eagles concede 30 points to a side with Tavares Jacskon at QB? Dreadful.

McNabb leaving the Vikes is a good thing. We weren't getting value from him and since this season was done and dusted in Round 5 there's no sense in giving game time to a has-been at the expense of the rookie who is supposed to be the club's future. At the very least we get to see his mettle this year on the off-chance Luck is still around for Pick #2.

Matabele said:
How could the Eagles concede 30 points to a side with Tavares Jacskon at QB? Dreadful.

They've given up & are playing like it. The loss to the Cards was really the final nail in our coffin & the scrappy win against the Gunts was just a last hurrah & very indicative of how close the NY-Philly rivalry is.

At any rate, Jackson didn't do that much damage to us (startling news, I know), even after Nnamdi left the game early. Vince Young was a far better QB for Seattle than Jackson. Marshawn Lynch tore us to shreds though, who would've thought that a wide 9 D-line with no quality linebackers behind it would struggle to contain the run as they have all season :huh:

The bright side of the Eagles chucking in the towel is that it's looking like we'll get a top 10 pick. Luke Kuechly, welcome to Philly :)

McNabb leaving the Vikes is a good thing. We weren't getting value from him and since this season was done and dusted in Round 5 there's no sense in giving game time to a has-been at the expense of the rookie who is supposed to be the club's future. At the very least we get to see his mettle this year on the off-chance Luck is still around for Pick #2.

I wouldn't get excited for Luck, the Colts are bolted on to take him. Ponder has all the makings of a Franchise QB anyway. If the Vikes end up picking 2nd overall I think they'll grab Matt Kalil (brother of Carolina's Ryan Kalil), a redshirt junior OT coming out of USC. Guy is quality, the Andrew Luck of OTs as it were.

Igs zombie shuffle past the Fins to notch up our 5th win of the year. I know it'd be better for the team to lose-out the rest of the year, but I just can't ever hope for my team to lose so it's nice to see another win, even if it was a crap effort against a poor Miami team.

Vikes almost upset the Lions 34-28. Ponder got benched after a so-so performance & Joe Webb almost pulled the comeback off. You'd be mad to say that Joe Webb is in anyway a good QB but the guy is clutch, comes up big in the pressure situations. Vikes got ripped off big time though, last play of the game on the Lions GL, Joe Webb fumbles the ball while Cliff Avril is all over his facemask - should've been a penalty & another crack at getting the winning TD. Shocking call for the refs to miss that, really bull****.

Just caught some of the Chicago vs Denver game, thank F I don't follow either of those teams. QB battle of Caleb Hanie vs Tim Tebow...leading rushers on both sides being Marion Barber & Willis McGahee...urrgh...

Niners vs Cards game seems to be pretty good, nice & tight. Kolb got knocked out of the game with another concussion it seems & Skelton is throwing it up there, Fitzgerald having a monster game.

Ram Rules!

Seen a espn doco last night about when the colts left Baltimore and the Baltimore marching band kept playing on until the ravens became there franchise (the band became the ravens)

Cowboys choke romo it up & the Giants snatch a 37-34 win.

Good news: Philly's oh-so-faint playoff hopes are still alive

Bad news: The Gunts won. I hate you New York.

Ram Rules!

Wolfpack said:
Cowboys choke romo it up & the Giants snatch a 37-34 win.

Good news: Philly's oh-so-faint playoff hopes are still alive

Bad news: The Gunts won. I hate you New York.

Romo's doing a reverse #Tebowtime and stuffs everything up in the final 2minutes.

Also seem to have a new favorite player (but he plays for the pats) Gronkowski gotta love a bloke you can nickname the Gronk

Ergh, I hate Tebow. As much as I heap ridicule on Romo I would take one Romo over a legion of Tebows. If every QB that was carried by their D got as much media attention as Tebow does there wouldn't be any time left for the real football players.

Gronkowski is playing amazing at the moment, though there are rumours around that he is a shoe-in to get done for PEDs so thats something to watch out for. I actually really like the Pats #2 TE - Aaron Hernandez. A real Jimmy Graham type TE, fun to watch.

fw0exe.gif

Nice D

Old man Akers has just wrote himself into 49rs history as the top pointscorer during a single season

Insult to the injury of the poor eagles, T-rolled

The Eagle said:
*Image*
Nice D

I lol'd. Some great plays in college ball.

Old man Akers has just wrote himself into 49rs history as the top pointscorer during a single season

Insult to the injury of the poor eagles, T-rolled

Nah, he wasn't let go because of his form, he was let go because he was whinging about his pay (after shanking two gimmie field goals in the Green Bay playoff game. Two field goals that would've given the Eagles the W).

I like Akers & I'm happy to see him doing well, especially with a team like the Niners, his family needed a change of scenery as well from the sounds of things.

We've got Alex Henery now though & he has all the makings of being our PK for as long as Akers was. Happy endings for everyone involved IMO.

The record thing is interesting though, as I think Akers still holds that record with the Eagles as well. Wonder if there's anyone else in the league that holds the same record with two teams?

Also, Rex 'Sexy Rexy' Grossman's win over the Gunts means that the Eagles are still in the playoff hunt. Cross your fingers for another Gunts late season collapse & maybe, just maybe, the most epic troll of all time will come true.

Did anyone catch the Bears game? That Johnny Knox injury made me feel sick. Hope he pulls through.

Its really quite frustrating that his current record will be so high by seasons end, to many drives end in an fg for our boys, I'd prefer he only need kick extra points

I think its a sign we may need a better qb who can convert in the red zone

Loving our D, hope we have alot of those sigs tied up

Yeah I can see the Niners taking a QB high in the draft. Alex Smith can keep things clicking over but just doesn't have the talent to put numbers on the board.

I'm really suprised with how well their D is going, Aldon Smith has turned into an absolute beast after a quiet start to the year. Smokie for Defensive Rookie of the Year IMO.

Wolfpack said:
Yeah I can see the Niners taking a QB high in the draft. Alex Smith can keep things clicking over but just doesn't have the talent to put numbers on the board.

I'm really suprised with how well their D is going, Aldon Smith has turned into an absolute beast after a quiet start to the year. Smokie for Defensive Rookie of the Year IMO.

I think Alex Smith is a brilliant second string qb......I'm thinking his lack of red zone....whatever will be our downfall

Our d will be rather happy with schooling fat boy,I'm concerned it will be to hard to beat blokes like the qb from green bay or Brees with field goals alone...i wouldn't be shocked if our D has beaten our O with touchdowns, atleast Smith is getting 3s I guess so things could be worse

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4