• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Ram Rules!

Agree 100% with all those observations. Loved Brady in the post game interview saying he sucked today and the D won it. The last 4 minute decisions by the Ravens were still diabolical. 1 yd on 3rd and go to the air, go 4th and don't get it and miss having a FG attempt, and almost a repeat in the final minute when they should have run it. It was so much closer than I imagined so enjoyable but the Pats can consider themselves lucky.

Ugh, now I have to cheer for the Cheatriots for the second time in my life. I feel dead inside.

Gunts winning aside, it was a pretty good game. Alex Smith was really poor but NYG were getting fantastic pressure so it's not all on him.

What can I say though, the bad guys won in both games. Football sucks sometimes.

Though the thing that makes me feel really cold inside? The gunts don't even deserve to be there. They lucked their way through, that was Philly's playoff spot. FMD I hope those twats don't win it.

Yep, it can be cruel sometimes. Hard to see Smith and the SF O lining up well against the Pats if they had got there but their D could have shaken them up. Coughlin is a miserable bastard. I used to work in New Hampshire so will have stick with NE.

The hate I'm feeling for the gunts right now can't be described in words. Defies belief, really does. Could write pages upon pages as to why but it's really not worth it.

Looking forward to the combine & draft now, trying to forget the abortion of a season that was 2011/12.

Now now if it wasnt for this abortion of a player the season would have ended up alot more betterer

demotivational-posters-untitled3.jpg

demotivational-posters-i-dont-always-fumble.jpg

Ah Kyle Williams. I'll put him in the same basket as the "Tackling? We talkin' 'bout tackling?" Green Bay Packers when it comes to who we blame for the gunts winning. It's a worse shame for the Niners though, if Williams doesn't muff those two punts then the Niners win & IMO they would've beaten the Pats.

Bitterness aside, having a discussion on another site about the gunts - they are certainly the worst SB winning team in recent years. Can't think of a worse championship team in the SB era for that matter.

Steelers burning up in salary cap hell at the moment, already released Hines Ward & Chris Kemoneatu with Aaron Smith & James Farrior expected to be released soon.

Even after those moves they still wont have the money to sign Mike Wallace to a long term deal or to franchise tag him. Which means they're going to have to give him an RFA tender, meaning that he can still be signed away by another team, though if they do sign him then they have to award the Steelers a 1st round pick (The Steelers do have the opportunity to match the offer though).

I don't think the situation is as bad as the Titans found themselves in a while back after they went to the Superbowl but things seem pretty bleak in Pitt.

Wolfpack said:
Steelers burning up in salary cap hell at the moment, already released Hines Ward & Chris Kemoneatu with Aaron Smith & James Farrior expected to be released soon.

Even after those moves they still wont have the money to sign Mike Wallace to a long term deal or to franchise tag him. Which means they're going to have to give him an RFA tender, meaning that he can still be signed away by another team, though if they do sign him then they have to award the Steelers a 1st round pick (The Steelers do have the opportunity to match the offer though).

I don't think the situation is as bad as the Titans found themselves in a while back after they went to the Superbowl but things seem pretty bleak in Pitt.

Good,i hate that fat **** AND his team

Saints are copping some heat from the league office as well. Looks like they & their former DC Gregg Williams have been found guilty of putting bounties on opposing players heads.

Talk is that they are going to lose their 2nd rounder this year (already traded their 1st away) & their 1st from next year. Gregg Williams is also facing a suspension (sucks to be St.Louis) & apparently Jonathan Vilma is looking at missing the beginning of the season.

I guess this means that the rumour that the Saints put a 10k bounty on Farve's head in the 09 NFCCG is true.

I can't believe it, but do. All the love after Katrina has just vanished.

Did you see the Colts have cut Peyton and he will miss a $28M bonus? That has got to hurt.

Yeah, it was expected though so I don't imagine that he would have been banking on getting that bonus (not that he would be short of cash by any means). He'll probably earn himself a nice payday from whoever picks him up in free agency, anyway.

Very interested in seeing who will land Manning. Skins, Dolphins, Cards & the Seahawks are the favourites apparently. Personally I think he'll end up in Miami & they'll grab Reggie Wayne to go with him. Got all my digits crossed hoping that he doesn't end up in D.C. though.

I think that the Colts are in for a few lean years as well. Luck should turn into a great QB but even still, you can't replace one of the greatest QB's ever with a young QB & expect no drop off. Especially considering that the Colts have nothing else there - their Oline has been rubbish since Mudd moved to Philly, the recieving corps is depleted (especially with Wayne going), no running game, the defence is terrible & has been for some time, with the pass-rushers being the only saving grace (But now both Mathis & Freeney are over 30 & Freeney's head is apparently on the chopping block).

Dallas Clark is going to be Luck's only real outlet & even he is in the twilight of his career. They are going to have to completely rebuild that franchise.

Well looks like the first two picks in the draft are set. Skins gave up three firsts & a second to trade up to #2 overall in the draft. That means that they'll be taking Robert Griffin III with that pick, with Andrew Luck going first overall to the Colts.

I'm not thrilled on the idea of having Griffin in the same division as my Iggles, but what is done is done. Massive price they've paid for him though. If the Rams use those picks well it could be a Cowboys-Herschel-Walker-Trade type turn around for them.

Beat writers trying to drum up rumours that Philly could trade for Tebow on the basis that Andy Reid is the best coach in the league at developing QBs. I laugh at their suggestions, not even Fat Andy can save Teblow.

Also, Philly just landed DeMeco Ryans from Houston for a 4th round pick! First good linebacker we've had in a loooong time. Really pumped about that move.

Wolfpack said:
Beat writers trying to drum up rumours that Philly could trade for Tebow on the basis that Andy Reid is the best coach in the league at developing QBs. I laugh at their suggestions, not even Fat Andy can save Teblow.

Also, Philly just landed DeMeco Ryans from Houston for a 4th round pick! First good linebacker we've had in a loooong time. Really pumped about that move.

Hope you get Williams to, great punt returner

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6