• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They're going to be up against it with the Broncos snagging Peyton & the resurgence of the Raiders. The Chiefs are another team that can play well, as witnessed a couple of seasons ago.

The AFC west should be a very tight division, it just seems like a couple of teams always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. The thing that the Bolts have over most teams in the league is that they have a bonafide franchise QB, can't go anywhere without one.

You would have to think that if they fail the make the playoffs again that Norv Turner will get turfed.

Gents, we now have a new Ram Rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrevDYTvX58

I'd actually start to feel bad for the Jaguar fans if I wasn't so busy laughing. Check out on of the posts from the Jaguar SB Nation site:

Someone has to know better. At some point, while this is being presented, someone has to stand up, look at everyone in the room and say “Are you f’ing kidding me!?” There is no possible way a group of adults, paid to do a job with any sense of decency and creative intent, gazed upon this monstrosity of a creation and vociferously declared “WIN”. Deep within the bowls of hell Satan is presently gathering his imps and his declaring a small victory in his effort to take over the world.

This tramples upon all that is good and pure. It is a rotting fruit on the blighted tree that is the Jaguars experience. Just when we thought the blooms of spring would soon manifest their beauty this pox spreads its wings and darkens our lives. Somewhere, I’d have to imagine, Justin Blackmon sits and considers, “Well at least I wasn’t part of this decision making process.” It is not beyond reason to think a human being could evacuate an entire quart of blood after watching this. If you heard a faint popping during the lost time spent subjected to this pestilence it was probably the death of any number of neurons in your now crippled brain.

This morning I will seek a small plot of land in my back yard. I will go to my garage and get a shovel. I will then dig three small graves. One for integrity, one for good taste and one for my soul. All which were subsequently lost when the Doomsday Clock struck 2:00. Frankly I quit at :30.

My apologies to anyone reading this who wrote or participated in this lesson in Jaguaring. I don’t doubt you love the team and this probably was a great deal of fun for you. Odds are the real a-hole is me for not just watching it and moving on. Odds are if my heart was in a better place I’d see it for what it is: fans approaching the game and the team differently than most of us would. So feel free to sling your arrows and harsh words at me because I deserve it. And for the record I was over the top for dramatic effect.

But it was had to watch. Passing a kidney stone hard.

Wow....that was pretty win for a non-jaguars supporter!!!

LOL@That poor bastard who goes for them.....how long til
kickoff? Feels like we've been waiting an eternity since that
stupid merkin dropped those balls leading to us being knocked
out!!!

I'll never forget Vs Saints at candlestick,it was insanely good a game
that was played on that day,mostly 2 hits one at 0:14 and one at around 5:45

For attack obviously its the Alex Smith touchdown,not a great player but proved he could one day be in that top echelon of QBs,maybe

Our coach must stay at all costs,this bloke is godlike with what he did in a single offseason

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUzgiCiaFnw[/video]

Training camps start from the 25th, then the first pre-season game is August 10th IIRC. In the quietest part of the off-season at the moment.

I think that the Niners will go back to back in being NFC west champs, but it won't be as easy this year. Seattle are vastly improved & should give the Niners a real run for their money.

Still think that Colin Kaepernick is the QB of the future for SF, though the production that they got out of Smith last year was great. Should be even better this year with Crabtree getting a full off-season & the addition of Randy Moss as another threat (though I am skeptical as to how good he'll actually be come week 1). The running game & defence will still be SFs base however, Aldon Smith is going to be amazing if he improves on his monster rookie year.

You are right on Harbaugh as well, best coach in the NFL last year.

What sort of monster pushes a ****ing OLB and grabs the poor bastards QB mid throw, monster of a play by a monster

Its very cliche but our defense won games Smith wasn't really good enough to win,Brees is a God who can win a game near single handidly, he rarely ends many drives with a punt

I hope the gods of television give us a niners year on fox, cards were first then eagles, followers by packers, our year?

I've given up on Fox, their choice of early games is always terrible, just going to splash out for NFL direct (or whatever it's called) this year. They're offering the coaches footage as well which is awesome.

Speaking of Brees, can't believe that the Aints are too cheap to pay the man. I'm almost hoping that he walks out on their cheap asses, that franchise doesn't deserve Brees or the success they've had.

Yeah, I had the day off so managed to catch that one live. Pretty ugly game, still lots of worrying signs for us despite the big winning margin.

Heart dropped when Vick got injured but apparently he's fine & may even play again before the regular season (though it's doubtful considering our next game is Cleveland - who we have in round 1. NFL obviously taking scheduling tips from the NRL). Nick Foles is playing lights out for a rookie, suprisingly he has the best stats of any rookie QB this pre-season (Luck & RGIII, who needs 'em?), which is great for us. Kafka still hasn't proven that he is a good #2 & is now injured as well.

Running game is still f**king boss, more & more people starting to realise how good Shady McCoy is, especially behind Philly's beasty o-line. Dion Lewis has come on in leaps & bounds and Bryce Brown has been brilliant, well above what you'd expect from a 7th round rookie. Chris Polk has been very solid as well, Philly were apparently hoping to stash him on the practice squad but there's no way he'll last if they do that. Need to find a roster spot for him or he'll be gone.

Djax is back in business, great to see him start going across the middle making tough catches again & his tackle on Ebner after Foles' interception was a thing of beauty. So good to have him back. Clay Harbor has really stepped his game up as well, fantastic to have some quality depth at TE behind Celek.

Defence is still worrying me. Waaaay too many penalties & stupid mistakes costing us in big situations. Penalties wiping out an interception and a 3rd down stop just can't happen. The refs have been terrible but it's no excuse. From the looks of things Andy Reid is laying down the law about this as well. Heaps of talent all over the field (especially this year's 2nd rounder, SAM Mychal Kendricks - what a beast!) on D, just need to bring it all together & play smart.

Yeah, I had the day off so managed to catch that one live. Pretty ugly game, still lots of worrying signs for us despite the big winning margin.

Heart dropped when Vick got injured but apparently he's fine & may even play again before the regular season (though it's doubtful considering our next game is Cleveland - who we have in round 1. NFL obviously taking scheduling tips from the NRL). Nick Foles is playing lights out for a rookie, suprisingly he has the best stats of any rookie QB this pre-season (Luck & RGIII, who needs 'em?), which is great for us. Kafka still hasn't proven that he is a good #2 & is now injured as well.

Running game is still f**king boss, more & more people starting to realise how good Shady McCoy is, especially behind Philly's beasty o-line. Dion Lewis has come on in leaps & bounds and Bryce Brown has been brilliant, well above what you'd expect from a 7th round rookie. Chris Polk has been very solid as well, Philly were apparently hoping to stash him on the practice squad but there's no way he'll last if they do that. Need to find a roster spot for him or he'll be gone.

Djax is back in business, great to see him start going across the middle making tough catches again & his tackle on Ebner after Foles' interception was a thing of beauty. So good to have him back. Clay Harbor has really stepped his game up as well, fantastic to have some quality depth at TE behind Celek.

Defence is still worrying me. Waaaay too many penalties & stupid mistakes costing us in big situations. Penalties wiping out an interception and a 3rd down stop just can't happen. The refs have been terrible but it's no excuse. From the looks of things Andy Reid is laying down the law about this as well. Heaps of talent all over the field (especially this year's 2nd rounder, SAM Mychal Kendricks - what a beast!) on D, just need to bring it all together & play smart.

Refs doing all they can to get RG3 & the 'Skins home against Nawlins, really embarrassing game for the league so far, but I guess they won't care because the media will just be fapping themselves silly over RG3 anyway & the Saints are already the bad boys. Farken Goodell farken.

Eagles O sputtering early but looks like we're off to a good start in the second half. Need to bring it home strong, a big win will do wonders for the team's confidence.

Is it just me or was the Cowgirls vs NYG opener one of the worst games of primetime football in a long time? The only fair result for that game would have been for everyone to lose. Good stuff for the rest of the bEast though.

Rg3 did throw two awesome passes though, that run, stop and 20 -30 yard 1st down throw was awesome.
Agree though the rest of the game and officials were embarrassing

RG3 did beast it out there, no doubts. Great effort for a rookie. The Saints D is pretty bad (& was awful last year as well) but the Superdome is always a rough place to play in.

Eagles game took years off my life and by the Eagles game I mean Michael farken Vick farken. Four interceptions (should have been five) and a fumble. All bar one INT was just abysmal decision making, just heaving it up into double & triple coverage. Honestly don't think that he survives as the starter if he keeps up this erratic level of play, his contract is structured so as he is easy to cut next year & it wouldn't suprise me to see that happen, especially if Foles impresses in the chances he'll get this year (& with Vick's injury record, Foles will get chances).

Niners vs Pack was a great game. Niners D is awesome to watch, first time I've seen Aaron Rodgers get shut down in a loooong time, good win for the team from the Bay Area.

Denver vs Pitt game was actually really entertaining as well. Peyton Manning is just awesome to watch. Makes it even more amazing when you remember that he hadn't played a competitive NFL game for close to two years before today. That guy just has the best footballing brain I've been witness to. Pitt suprised me in that they still looked like a really good team, maybe they'll be able to stave off the old man drop-off for another year.

The Eagle said:
f**king horrible loss.....what's this s**t "my team sucks" weekend?

I've been keeping it all to myself for the past week. Funny how the Iggles have completely turned themselves around from having supreme offensive talent with a terrible defence to being an absolute brick wall in defence but unable to move to rock. I would be suprised, but it's oh so very Philly.

Cautiously optimistic for sunday night. We have owned the Giants in recent times, so hoping that run continues. Offensive issues really need to get sorted, Vick has looked poor but the playcalling has been atrocious. Can't be calling deep pass plays that take 4+ seconds to develop considering that we've lost Jason Peters & Kelce for the year - O-line is very fragile right now. I think we'd go great guns if Coach Reid just reins the offence back into a traditional WCO like we did in 2006, play some ball control by pounding the rock with Shady & getting Vick mobile when need be & let the defence win some games. However, I know that we won't do that at all, will keep throwing long, Vick will probably miss another 3-4 games due to having his ribs powderized & we'll finish 8-8 or 9-7. Le sigh...

Still think that the Niners will bounce back & go on to have a good season, just got a rude shock from the Vikes (who have actually developed into quite a nice team this year). No big cause for concern there IMO, just the team learning to accept their role as the big dogs rather than underdogs.

Not sure on the Bolts. I really like Rivers & I always back him to do well but they've been a bit sketchy this year. Very old team as well. KC have emerged in a big way as contenders for the division, which makes things extra tough out west. Can see a three way duel for the division crown there. Going to be very tough to get a wildcard spot in the AFC as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7