NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Stanley Cup hockey playoffs

The dream is over :(. Days of the Broad Street Bullies not to be re-realised just yet.

Was always going to be nigh impossible without Giroux & Couts, especially when Schenn got layed out early on in the 1st & didn't look the same for the rest of the game. Danny Briere really stunk it up this series, as did Scott Hartnell unfortunately. Funny that the guys that went missing this round were the Vets, not the young guns. At least Bryz finally turned up & played like the goalie he's being paid to be, even if the defence in front of him was terrible.

Pivotal off-season coming up for us, need to try & clear some deadwood so we can extend the younger guys contracts. Pronger is probably done so we can't count on him coming back in so you'd have to say that we will go hard after an experienced defenseman to lead that unit. Some nice young players back there but we're going to need some impact straight away.

Probably going to have to go for the Kings to win it now, solely due to the Philly connection. Really just don't want the Rangers, Caps or Devils to win it though :p

that last goal was almost the stupidest thing I have seen.

clearing the puck straight into the opposition and the rebound goes in!

you seem amazingly calm.

gif city with that one!

Meh, just looking forward now. You follow Philly teams for long enough & you get used to these kind of cruel finishes to seasons.

It was stupid by Bryz but it's hard to blame him on the whole, he has been a rock for us the entire Devils series. If Bobrovsky had started over him we would've got steamrolled by 5 goals every night, we no heff be med.

In the wise words of Bryz, universe is so humangess beeg, our problems are so tiny-small. Don worry, be heppy.

A good mantra for life!

caps - rangers tied 3-3

I think the Caps are going to take it out, all the momentum heading into game 7 (despite it being in Brooklyn). Holtby is playing out of his skin at the moment as well, dude is outplaying Lundquist which is crazy.

NBC will be loving the Caps moving on to the conference final. It means that they can keep doing cut-aways to Holtby's mum every 20mins.

lol.

I hope you're right. Thanks to 1994 I'm always happy to see the rangers go out.

Ovi seems to have had a quiet year, needs more crazy Russian.

I guess both our teams are now on the golf course.. Luongo says he will waive his no trade clause, I wonder what will happen.

Imagine that in the nrl, a no trade clause!

It is weird how the Caps are using Ovi, his minutes have been cut down massively from where they were at. I guess it's working though, so hats off to them. I think they'll need him to have more of an impact if they're to go on & win the cup though.

Would be worthwhile for the Nucks to trade Luongo IMO. Could get a nice bounty of draft picks for him, get in some young blood to build up to replace the aging stars. Worked for us!

wife says Blackhawk's "Chelsea daggers" one is worse.

both reek.

what exists?

1-1 rangers and devils (go devils)

2-0 to the ominous looking kings.

I'd say you already knew this.

Watched the replay of the Kings 4-0 win the other day. They'll be going to the final for sure, Pheonix got nuthin'.

I'm cheering for the Devs but the longer this goes on the more I think that NYR are going to win & then go on to blow away the Kings in the final. Just not sure if the Kings have the firepower to get past Lundquist over 7 games.

3-2, come on devils!!!

kings into the finals

Devils win, good work there Jersey. If I had to listen to one more Tortorella press confrence I was going to fly over to New York & punch him in the mouth myself.

Who would have honestly picked a Devils v Kings final at any stage of this season though? It's madness I say.

I say madness as well!

Guaranteed lowest seed to ever win the cup no matter the result coming our way.

Go devils!

I'm torn as to who to go for. The Kings play boring hockey & are generally fairly unlikeable, though they do have the bonus of having ex-Flyers on their team. Joisey are more likeable, but are in Philly's division & knocked us out. Also, winning the cup will surely push Zac Parise's asking price up quite a bit.

I think I'm just going to sit back & cheer for big hits & punch ons.

Actually I agree with you, lots of biff and headline action.

other than that I dont really care about the victor.

1 all game ones going to OT come on kings

Wow an awesome goal by kopitar in the 9th min of OT La takes the series lead 1-0

Could be your year then! The big kings breakthrough!

Have I jinxed it yet??

Another 2-1 OT win for the kings with Jeff Carter scoring the match winning goal

Kings are 2 games away now :)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7