nine & foxsports get the 20/20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, they only out the good teams on over here.

lol

I kid, I kid.

The T20 certainly brings into play some amazing "non traditional" shots.

And the size of the cricket bats - like Gayle's are impressive. The edge is so big the sponsor's name is on it!

Aussies run finally came to an end last night against the Pakis, but we managed to qualify for semis in the process. The Paki chuckers...I mean off spinners, ripped through the top order. Plenty of LBW shouts as usual, but some uneven bounce didn't help the Aussie bats.

I think we play Windies in semi.

Been a bit out of touch with this being away for a few days. Tough on my lads to miss out on the back of 2 ties and losing the super over rubbish. Also unlucky with the interpretation of Finns antics against England as well apparently

Pakistan v Australia was my pick for the final and I presume both made it through ?

that dead ball thing is absolute garbage Kiwi, I dont know when or why they changed it.

all it does is penalise the batting team. if you take a wicket on it fair enough dead ball, or even no ball, that would stop it.

Been watching a bit of the Champions League so far

The Indians are really struggling over in South Africa, even though they are allowed 4 overseas guys in the sides rather than the 2 the others have. Yet to win a game outside an all India clash I think

Loving the Champions League. The Sixers bowling attack of Hazlewood, Cummins and Starc is immense. Chuck in Watson (who is getting taken home) and now Moises is finally delivering, with O'Keefe the spin option and they'll be very hard to beat.

Steve Smith has got to be the best boundary catcher in the game. He's a freak.

Their batting will miss Watson, but they've still got enough quality in there with Haddin, Moises, Smith, Maddinson, O'Keefe to give it a fair crack.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6