No George WTF!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
simon_eagle said:
Lussick shouldn't be anywhere near the match-day squad. He is eyeing off next year already.

Gorgeous would be in my 17. No question.. and so would Vic.

Couldn't disagree more regarding Lussick. He's been playing very well.

Yes. It's Vic who has been quiet lately. Lussick has been playing well.

Volley said:
simon_eagle said:
Lussick shouldn't be anywhere near the match-day squad. He is eyeing off next year already.

spot on. He seems to have turned the corner just when he is leaving. He has cut the crap and errors out of his game.

Sheikheagle said:
Volley said:
simon_eagle said:

spot on. He seems to have turned the corner just when he is leaving. He has cut the crap and errors out of his game.

From last weeks game for Darcy Lussick:

40 Minutes
12 Hitups
127 Metres (2nd Forward behind T-Rex)
20 Tackles
No Errors
No Penalties

Really, the one front rower we've got who's lacking match fitness and isn't great with lateral movement (see the Titans game, for example) is Jason King. I'd have George (and Darcy and Vic) ahead of him. But it ain't going to happen. Fingers crossed they all lift.

There must be doubt on Joe lasting the match. He hasn't been able to finish the last 2 games without limping off. We can't risk it with injuries we must play with as fit a squad as we can.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4