No Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
bones said:
IMO, Jorge is as good as any winger in the NRL.

He's good, but the best winger in the NRL is Daniel Tupou from Easts. He's tall, fast and I believe he was the reason Easts got back into the grand final against us lat year.

please... Tupou isn't even the best winger at easts!
RTS got Dally M winger of 2013

Brookie said:
The Who said:
bones said:

He's good, but the best winger in the NRL is Daniel Tupou from Easts. He's tall, fast and I believe he was the reason Easts got back into the grand final against us lat year.

So, you place credence in Dally M points? Tupou is the best winger in the NRL - just ask the Wolfman.

When Blair can do this in a GF qualifier I will be convinced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfzdY8c70jA#t=184

Ditto.
That game was my clear highlight last year.

O to have a fit Snake, Horhay AND on-song Wolfie again...

Two out of three ain't bad - perhaps Wolfman's best has come and gone - Hope not.

Agree tho that Jorge could easily play SOO, as could Snake again, the way things are going.

Being a tall outside back doesn't mean automatic success. It can be a double edged sword. Paul Hauff is a perfect example.

I'm still puzzled as to how RTS won the Dally M Winger award last year.....with only 5 tries he must have scored the least of any award winner in history. I know there is more to playing on the wing than just falling over the try line (see Nathan Merritt), but I still think Jorge should have won the award. He was a monster in attack and defence last year and his positional play was outstanding.

Re Snake in Origin. If his form continues don't be surprised that, barring injury he is selected this year. With Duggan out there is only opposition from Jarryd Hayne. And if Jorge isn't selected I'd expect to see Snake at FB and Hayne either on the wing or in the centres. Actually my NSW backline would be Snake, Jorge, Hayne, Jennings and Brett Morris. God only knows who their halves should be, but we all know Mitchell Piss would need to break his leg the day of the first game not to be selected so he'll unfortunately be there.

The Who said:
Brookie said:
The Who said:
bones said:

So, you place credence in Dally M points? Tupou is the best winger in the NRL - just ask the Wolfman.

dally m's are a rort, but there's no way Tupou is the best winger in the game....lolololol
repost once you sober up!

Very impressed with what I saw fyrom Taufua's first few touches. Looked confident, strong. Great show and shimmy to set up Matai. Timing and speed will get better with a couple of games and match fitness under his belt.

Just watched the replay, Tagatese gets a fair headstart, Taufua takes Gordon's intercept 8mtrs out, Tagatese just jogged on the field and has gotta have been on the 25m mark, maybe 20m out.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6