Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra got lucky
That was a try to the scum he had control over that
Still think parra for spoon this year
Let's see how parra go playing scum at full strength and then we can measure there performance !!

Honestly, our games in the next month are about as easy as it's gonna get. If we don't get at least 3 wins from our next 4 games, we will be collecting the spoon.

We could have done with playing a teams like Melbourne or the Cows over the bye weekends but because we finished equal first they have put us playing the big guns before the origin games and byes that don't really help us at all.

Parra for all their short comings have points in them, they were a threat all night and only their handling delayed the inevitable in this game. I think its a time of season where the results we see are not consistent and Parra got their freebie tonight, drizzle without their heart.

Manly have to start winning and a chance to do so on Friday, we need to score more points. We have been so poor doing that this season.

We could have done with playing a teams like Melbourne or the Cows over the bye weekends but because we finished equal first they have put us playing the big guns before the origin games and byes that don't really help us at all.

The Byes have come at probably the worst times this year - I wish our byes were spread but the NRL would never be that kind to us.

Parra still have 2 byes this season and we have had both ours already - how is that a fair system?

Really the NRL should stop over Origin for 2 weeks in the 8 week period we play origin over- give all teams the bye and play representative games over those weekends.

But again this is the NRL and Dave Smith who we are talking about who have never heard of the word "common sense before"!!

And the game finishes with a rubbish call from a ref that wouldn't know **** from shoe polish.
The ball was on the line and his hand was on the ball. Usually, that's a try.
Astounding call. The only possible reason for giving that a "no try" was a possibility of a double movement. Since no penalty was given, what in the actual FARK was the reason for it being no try? Imbeciles. Absolute, first class, A-Grade, black belt farken imbeciles even Stevie farken Wonder would have given that a green light yet the mental giants that sit in their stupid, insulated little box of stupidity *somehow* manage to find away to f*ck up a reasonably straight forward decision. Phuckmedead. Pinheads.

There are a lot of problems with the video referee system. But the biggest is that the on-field refs are forced to give a "Try" or No-try" ruling. They should be able to send it upstairs and just say "I/we were unsighted" if they need to.

How many times have we seen what would normally be a straight forward decision muddled and stuffed because there wasn't enough 'evidence' to over rule the on-field refs call?

When SL first introduced the video ref to Australia back in 1997, the refs could actually do that. They could send it to the video refs to let them sort out a try. What the hell changed?

It was a very weird night indeed. Blowing up about dodgy calls against Melbourne. Agreeing more often than not with Warren Smith! They did say there was a little dew on the ground that could cause trouble in the game...didn't realise they were talking about Klein.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4