Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's going great guns tonight.

Liking Lewis Brown's efforts and Koroisau as well: potentially very good buys the pair of them :)

I am not that impressed, together 34 tackles and 6 runs for 37m in 63 minutes. That scorecard is what Ballin offers up every week.

The 2 games where we played Hodges we totalled 8 hitups for 67m and 42 tackles against the scum 2nd game and 10 hitups 60m and 54 tackles 3 offloads against eh scumdogs the week before.

I am not that impressed, together 34 tackles and 6 runs for 37m in 63 minutes. That scorecard is what Ballin offers up every week.

The 2 games where we played Hodges we totalled 8 hitups for 67m and 42 tackles against the scum 2nd game and 10 hitups 60m and 54 tackles 3 offloads against eh scumdogs the week before.
I'm not sure what Brown's role is in this team yet playing some dummy half/back rower position at times. But he puts in when he's on. And my wife tells me he has "pretty eyes" lol!

Bryce is a St Mary's boy? So wont leave if there is a good offer.

Looks a true footballer like Jake.

Both will play reps sooner rather than later.
I tell you now,he wont leave up here,he is held in so high regards by penrith and the Cartwright bloodline is penrith through and through.I would love to be proved wrong and he came with Barrett,but it wont happen,lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure what Brown's role is in this team yet playing some dummy half/back rower position at times. But he puts in when he's on. And my wife tells me he has "pretty eyes" lol!

I don't consider him a hooker, he is a center/backrower imo.

If we keep hodges Brown is 4th option for hooker.

I also think Api os coming as 5/8 or back up 5/8

I don't consider him a hooker, he is a center/backrower imo.

If we keep hodges Brown is 4th option for hooker.

I also think Api os coming as 5/8 or back up 5/8
Yeah I don't think Brown IS a hooker I think he's a back rower but works as a back up dummy half when required.

Api... Maybe yeah maybe 5/8, but he's not a bad dummy half tho seems positive in his play which is something we definitely lack.

Souths just got Manly'd with the overturning of that. sure there is no way you could see that was a try but there was also no clear evidence he did not make it so cannot overturn it.

Karma as I type has done its job and Reddy scored a great try

Cartwright is MOM by a country mile tonight, sensational game, best I have seen him play and probably the best he has played

Cartwright is MOM by a country mile tonight, sensational game, best I have seen him play and probably the best he has played
I had the pleasure of seeing him come through grades up here through the rep teams,him and Dallan when I was involved with the Matts team up here.Its great to see them kick on,we always knew Bryce would

Anyone else get the impression Gift was arguing, or at least having a difference opinion, with Maguire in the footage of the sheds after the game?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6